Episode twenty three

Start from the beginning

"No ones been sucking my dick... oh wait," I stopped and grabbed his jacket with wide eyes. "Oh fuck, she's going to kill me."

His eyebrows furrowed. "Who?"

-

"You have what?!"

"Jasmine." I said cautiously as she jumped off my lap, her hands up with a look of disgust. "I didn't know-"

"I knew I should've made you wear a condom." She shook her hands and looked down at herself, her breathing picking up. "Am I going to die??"

"No." I said quickly and sat up, groaning as I cupped my sensitive scrotum. "You might not have it... but you should get tested. And if you do, you just gotta take meds for two weeks and not have sex."

"Ugh." She groaned and dropped back onto my bed, her face covered. She started mumbling something in Spanish and it sounded harsh so I just didn't comment on it.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Just be lucky it isn't HIV or AIDS." I nodded with my head down while picking at the loose strings in my sheet, feeling embarrassed. "Hey," I raised my head as she grabbed my hand. "It's okay, sorry for snapping but can you blame me?" I shook my head. "You're still a bit.. naive with sex. With these college girls, you can't go bare just because it feels good. They're not always clean, okay?"

"Yeah.. are you clean?" I questioned jokingly and she rolled her eyes.

"Well probably not now with your ass." I chuckled as she slapped my shoulder. "I've been active since sophomore year in high school and I never had problems with this shit. Who knew the nerd would give me something-"

"I am not a nerd... I'm a hot ass Kappa Alpha who.." I trailed off as I sat up when my lower stomach started to ache again.

"Who has Chlamydia? Yeah." I smacked my lips before laying back on the bed. "Poor baby, just wanted to get her dick wet."

"Stop," I huffed out. I closed my eyes before reopening them when I felt her hand rest on my stomach and she softly rubbed the area. "Aw you're sweet today?"

"Shut up before I tell the whole school you have Chlamydia." I pursed my lips before nodding silently. "I win."

"Whatever." I closed my eyes and leaned back into the bed. "Thanks Jasmine, I know I kinda fucked up."

"You did." I cracked one eye open as she stared at me with a teasing smirk. "But, it's okay."

We spent the majority of the day laying in my bed, watching movies, eating food, then we headed to the doctor to get her tested. Turns out, by some miracle, she didn't get it. A lot of teasing and gloating went there, claiming she had the 'golden pussy.' I

Whatever that meant. But after I dropped her ass off at her dorm, I felt like I needed to see someone. Someone I haven't spoken to since November..

"Get out." I frowned as I walked into the empty record store that was blasting some Queen song. "I mean it." She huffed with her eyes on her phone. "Get out."

"I miss you, Viv." I said as I twiddled my thumbs. "Can we please talk?"

"No." She deadpanned, finally raising her head up to look at me. "Go talk to Vanessa. You both deserve each other."

I grabbed a chair and sat at the counter opposite her. "I'm not here to talk about Vanessa or any girl. I just want my sister back."

"Well that ships sailed, sis." She stood up and turned around, grabbing a crate of records and walking around the counter. "It sailed when you slept with my girlfriend."