"No Corbyn, you're not. Did you clean up?" Corbyn muttered a quick yes, making Jonah speak into the walkie talkie he had connected to his shirt. He looked inside Corbyn's window and smiled, "he's here." With that the door opened to reveal a boy with blue eyes with his family trailing behind him. "H-hi I'm Corbyn. I-uhm-you're cute."

Daniel blushed, "pardon?" Corbyn mentally freaked out, "I mean-your moms hot-I didn't- I mean-" Jonah held the bridge of his nose, "just shut up Corbyn." "Yes Sir." Keri looked at the blonde before looking at Jonah, "ma'am I can assure you Corbyn isn't as weird as he seems, he just
might actually be the best roommate Daniel can have." Keri nodded before her as well as the rest of the seavey family said their goodbyes, leaving the sad blue eyed boy.

"Daniel, I'm Jonah, your guys' guard, and Corbyn's very close and only friend. I can assure you Corbyn is not gonna hurt you nor make you uncomfortable." Jonah smiled, watching the blonde who was looking out the barred up windows, "but if he does, let me know, don't hurt him." Jonah whispered, before shutting the door. (Pls it's for wattpad idk anything about mental hospital or guards or anything)

"Sorry about that-it just slipped." Corbyn muttered laughing quietly, making Daniel slightly smile. "It's fine, I don't care." Corbyn nodded, sitting down on his desk chair, pulling one next to him. "So tell me about yourself...unless you don't want to then that's cool too!" Corbyn added, making Daniel sit next to him and think.

"Well I just graduated high school. That was my family, my dad died from a car accident, I'm 19. I like the color yellow, and apple juice is my go to drink." Daniel said, making Corbyn nod, "you got to finish high school? How was it like?" The blonde couldn't help but ask, making Daniel shrug. "It felt the same, other than learning new things and stuff like that. Did-did you not finish?"

Corbyn shook his head, "no. I was in my third year before coming into this place. How was prom? Was it like how everyone says it is?" So for the rest of the afternoon Daniel had told Corbyn about high school and prom and anything else that he had missed since he was in the hospital.

🗝🗝

"So Corbyn, how are you feeling today? Is there anything positive in your life at the moment, and please don't say Jonah." The so called therapist, Eben, said, making Corbyn pout, as the rest of the group laughed. "I'm feeling good, and I'll have you know Jonah is a very positive thing in my life, but no, I got to know what senior year was like and prom." Eben nodded, "any negatives?" Corbyn slouched, "yeah! I didn't get to experience my high school prom."

Eben nodded, writing that down, even though it was a silly negative. "So we have a newcomer, Daniel, would you like
tell us how you're feeling and is there anything positive?" Daniel looked around, "I feel betrayed, and the only positive is that the food here isn't that bad." Eben quietly laughed, "the foods alright. Why do you feel betrayed?" The dirty blonde asked, simply because it was his job.

"Because instead of helping me, ya'know not become depressed as shit, my mom would rather send me away as if I am not her son but a mental freak." Daniel shrugged, "but that's okay cause I met someone who helps me a lot." Eben nodded, writing it down before moving on to the next person.

"Lunch was actually amazing Jonah you wouldn't believe-" "move it suicidal idiot!" A brunette boy spat, shoving Corbyn to the side, making him furrow his eyebrows. "What was the for!" He yelled back, making the brunette come back, "people like you should've just killed themselves, cause Corbyn we all know you're a fucking  weak, pathetic-" "That's enough Bradley! Keep walking and leave others alone or so help me I will." Jonah barked, making the brunette walk off.

"You Okay Corbyn?" Jonah asked, the blonde looked towards him and swallowed the lump in his throat, "yes I am fine. Although I think I'll have to miss today's activities to cry in my bed of how worthless I actually am." Corbyn said, before smiling. "I'm fucking with you!" The blonde exclaimed, yawning.

"But I am tired so please," Corbyn started as he layed on his bed, "stop watching me like a stalker and go eat your lunch." Jonah softly smiled closing the door, Corbyn finally let the waterworks make a presence. Corbyn knew how worthless he was, but when someone else said it, it really did butter his popcorn.

"I'll see you later Jonah-hey Corbyn." Daniels voice filled the room, making Corbyn coward more into his blanket, "Daniel am I pathetic? Be honest," The blonde said monotonous, making Daniel look at his questioningly. "Uhh, no you aren't why-" "am I worthless?" Daniel furrowed his eyebrows at Corbyn's different attitude.

"Of course not, why, what's wrong?" Daniel questioned making Corbyn sigh. "Nothing it's just-you know Bradley-he was just being a dick I suppose. I shouldn't take it to heart, thanks." Corbyn still layed there facing the wall when Daniel came and layed a hand on Corbyn's shoulder, "bup? Do you wanna talk about it?"

Corbyn turned to face Daniel before sitting up, hugging the silver headed boy, "wanna know something Dani? You, besides Jonah, is actually the first person to actually talk to me like I'm a normal human being. I don't know why people just hate me, I'm never gonna get out of here, I'll be forever alone Daniel."

Daniel felt his heart break in the slightest bit. He sat next to the blonde, laying down, pulling the blonde down next to them. "You won't be forever alone Corbyn. You have me, I won't leave your side." Corbyn looked at Daniel, "never?" Daniel smiled, "Never ever doll." The two boys sat there in silence, smiles left in their faces as they did so, knowing as long as they had each other here, they could get through it.

<<<<>>>>

Wowie long chapter, lol
Per usual

I will make a part two which would be them leaving the hospital so that'd be fun :)

Honestly guys I have no ideas spurring in my head anymore,,
So plz plz plz give me requests that'd be appreciated 🖤
Love you all🖤
Stay gold