The END?

First of all,
Hello Dearie reader!

Second of all,
Sorry? I know, I know I've been away doing this and that, and I just never got to write anything for you guys!
University has been hectic...as it's expected off course...but I will do my best to start uploading more.

With that said, here's an idea.

The last available chapter of The Dark Ceo has been a conclusion of the second book. 

Here goes the idea.

I'm not sure how many people are down for this and how many actually follow the progress of the Ceo series BUT hear me out...

It's been a year, I don't wish to come back to old projects at least not yet.

I want to start the THIRD AND LAST installment of the Ceo Series. It will tie in with the trilogy idea that I had going on for a while and it will bring everyone, all of the characters back together!

Believe it or not I'm ready to do this if you are!

The first/next chapter is already in the works. So if you are interested LET YA GIRL KNOW!

This can be through comments or personal messages, I don't mind as long as I get feedback!

I AM REGULARLY POSTING INFO AND UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM, SO IF YOU WANT TO CATCH UP ON THAT IT IS:

@ EMBERIA_

Also, I know some of you have been wondering what is happening with the rewrite for the first book and I am currently trying my best to redo the plot in a way that it still does not damage the second book, which has been proven to be tough but we will see!

Stay the truest version of yourself,

Have the best day of all,

eM