Lust

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~There are seven sins, which one are you?~

"No..no.no.no.No. NO!" I crawled on all fours. My eyes soaking with tears.
A callous hand clasped my foot and then flipped me around.

"Get the hell up." Hades ordered but my brain was not cooperating, I just stared at him. In his eyes with no words to speak.

"You are a murderer." I spat, rising to my feet. I heard a pained cry and turned to Sophie hissing at the dog in complete utter fear. It will be seconds before she's killed too so I snapped.

My whole vision went white. The light in my eyes was brighter than ever before. A surge of familiar power burned my veins and it all exploded towards the three headed monster that clicked his jaw.

Blinding light demolished the furry monster of skin and crushed its bones into ash. There was nothing left of it, just an awful roar of pain that echoed into the dark walls.

I twisted on my heel, panting and sweaty. My knees buckled before me and I faced the ground. Arms went around my waist and my face knocked into a hard chest.

"It's okay. I got you." The male voice intoned and I lifted my head staring right into the emerald green sparkles.
I struggled to release a content sigh and instead pressed my face tight against his well built shoulder.

"How did you find us?" I chipped out as the arms shifted around my body. Ethan released a soft breath and the corner of his lips touched my ear.

"Pure coincidence believe me." I slowly flustered my eyelids and nodded my head in a short agreement.

"GET THE HIM OUT OF MY KINGDOM!" A very agitated voice broke the atmosphere and we turned to Hades that stood there shaking like a twig. He wasn't scared, he was pissed off. "GET HIM OUT NOW!" Skeletons swarmed the hall, each were armed with finely cut knives.

Ethan pressed hands over my ears and quickly guided me towards Sophie whose expression sank with whatever comments Hades provided.

"We have to retrieve Alec. He's here too." I mumbled loudly but Ethan seemed to ignore it.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" I frowned and grabbed his wrist pulling him aside.

"I'm not leaving without him, Ethan." He rolled his eyes, and wrapped a strand of hair on his finger.

"Down through two halls to the right and then to left. He should be there." I made a move but then he squeezed my shoulder, causing my eyes to jump up. His fingers released as I darted through the dark wooden doors. I didn't say a thing just ran in the instructed direction.

I passed two large rooms that were both identical to each other. I glanced to my right unsuccessful in locating the door Ethan talked about.
There were no doors here.

"Off course there isn't." I twisted on my heel, Ethan was standing a few feet away.

"We need to get Alec and run!"
The blonde just smirked, like he knew something I didn't, and there was clearly something I didn't know.

"Ethan!"

"Don't you get it? I'm not Ethan. I don't even know who Ethan is." His voice trembled.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I am one of the deadly sins." Ethan's voice said, and I blinked slowly. It was him before me. He looked like the exact copy of Ethan.

"Which one are you?" I decided to ask.