Forced Bond

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~If you ask me to stay. I will lead you astray.~

Song of the Chapter: Take me to Church by Yonas Remix. (This is my new jam don't touch me)

Sweat covered my shoulders but I punched mercilessly until my last hit had a cry escape my lips. Everyone was okay. Living, laughing and smiling like something that has happened before never happened. They knew what happened, yet they decided not to speak of it. Megan could have died, and at some point I think she did. It scared me. it scared me so much that I would not risk it again. I was not strong enough to push Hades down. I let it all happen.

This was all my fault.

I pressed my head against the boxing bag, panting as I tried to get my heart beat back to normal.

"Kick needs some work."

I twisted abruptly, Alec was standing at the door his brown eyes glued to mine. There was no trace of injury or vulnerability that I had expected. Hades returned Alec home, he transported all of us.

"Like you could do any better?" I snapped watching as Alec chuckled and made a move towards the black boxer gloves. His back was covered by a neat black V-neck that brought a more outlined view of his structured collarbone.

He swiftly pulled each one on and turned to me. I breathe out waiting for what he has to offer. Alec smiled mischievously before motioning towards him.

"Hit me." He spoke with unwavering confidence. I raised an eyebrow, I was out of breath and sweaty, the challenge wasn't fair.

My fist flew aiming straight for the perfectly carved face but Alec easily blocked my blow.
"Too obvious." He declared and I narrowed my eyes, then settling on punching his stomach my hands swung in the direction of the muscled package. My knuckles never reached their destination, I had one second to gulp before I was planted against the cold floor. Just like a tooth pick slipping from one's grip.

"Pick an emotion and channel it into your punch." Alec instructs and I stifle a laugh glaring harshly at his inching face. It was all about emotions. Always. Not the strategy or technique - feelings.

"Get off me." I hissed, struggling against the steel grip. The only reason Alec was stronger was because he had a living wolf stuck in his soul.

"Alex."

My eyes flew wide open and I gave out a shriek as energy flowed through my veins - it hurt. I jumped to my feet, my vision staining white.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That." I gasped as invisible force knocked the CEO of his feet. Alec stumbled to the floor but was instantly back in the game, predator stance on.

"Alex? Triggers something doesn't in?" There was a wicked smile which I wanted to wipe of using a kitchen utensil but at the moment I had only my boxer gloves.

I attacked him.

Swinging my fists that managed to once brush against his jaw. His face whirled to the left after my knuckles were removed. The red eyes ignited with flames before two hands shoved me down. Throbbing pain exploded in my leg.

"Do you feel that?" He twisted my ankle, at that moment I felt a mixture of a crashed bones and sparks which buzzed across my skin and set me off warm in the stomach.

"What does it trigger? What emotion specifically." His lips were at the corner of my ear and I bit my lips until I tasted blood. A hand pressed further on my ankle, to the point where fragile bone almost gave away.