No Longer In My Head

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Song: No Longer in My Head - Madson Project

~your mind and soul, your whole being is mine, and mine only.~

"Ethan? What are you doing here?" The brunette male stepped closer, his features drawn sharply together.
I could not mistake the way Ethan's eyes swirled with bewilderment when they launched on me.

"My apologies blondie, have met before? And was that to me..because my name isn't Ethan."

"Oh no..."

"Several minutes break!" Yelled the same weird man that resembled a pastor. The crowd of females dispensed quickly, some running for the bottles of water and food. I would have done the same if my feet weren't glued to the ground.

Then he disappeared, literally faded into darkness.

Actually, it was me that vanished, which I realised way too late.

There was warmth against my back, then the curtains of a dark sable cloak pulled apart exposing a hallway.

"Little sin." His voice was at the base of my neck, breathing in the scent of my skin like some freaking perfume.
I did not even wear perfume.

"Hades." I turned swiftly, my heart squeezing at the sight of his statement outfit.

"It was you, wasn't it?" I demanded without hesitation. Partially, I was hoping whatever happened did not involve Hades, but it did. Any trouble could not be complete without the input of the Satan. Just the look in his sable eyes, it was full of knowledge. Information that I was seeking.

"Elaborate?" Was he serious right now? His dark eyes poured into mine, silently demanding an explanation.

"What the hell did you do to Ethan?" Hades narrowed his eyes at me, whilst clenching his jaw.

"He's not supposed-" I cut him off.

"Remember me?! How dare you make him forget?! How dare you?!" My finger jabbed into his stomach, trying to make a point.

"He asked me to!" The devil shouted, blackness entering my vision from such high volume.

"Ethan would never do that, he swore to Selene that he'd-" This time Hades returned the favour and brought the conversation back into his dominance.

"What, protect you with his life?" He dared to stroke forwards, cutting any distance between us.

"Yeah well, it didn't stick. You see all of my sins are unique and smart. Pthonus just happened to realise what mistake he was making all along." I drifted to the side, hoping to somehow locate a gap in the impossible escape route.

"You're a liar! Nothing that comes out of your mouth is true!" I yelled hitting him blindly but it was as if I was grasping at empty air. Hades have not even made a single move, yet was left unharmed.

"I'm not spending my eternity with you!" I hollered above all of the anger bubbling inside of me. Hades opened his mouth and closed it right after, not knowing what to say.

"I know what you're trying to do." He leaned closer. The way his eyes swirled with mischief honestly made me uncomfortable.

"I won't allow that." He took a step forward, and I took one back hitting the wall once again.

"You can't win the competition." The low rumble radiating from his chest made him appear vicious. A monster of the night, that's what he was.

"You will not break the bond with me." Hades was so close now, it felt mesmerising. I stared into his coarse retinas, feeling nothing but repugnant disgust.