Unmated Wolves

THIS IS REWRITTEN!!!Pls read again even if you have before!!!

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_
~Don't mind me, I'm just here to kill you~

Pain erupted as a silver bullet slammed into my head, only to magically bounce off the helmet that was securely wrapped around my head.

I lifted my head touching the spot where the dent should have been, but the was nothing there, no previous encounter with a penny sized ball that should have pierced me.

I saw Caleb give out a cogent roar before appearing right in front of me, and then digging his claws into my shoulders. "What the hell are you?" His eyes were crimson red, or maybe it was the blood pouring through my skin that stained my vision.

"You better answer, before I choose to Rip your head off. How are you immune to bullets?!" Caleb yelled into my ears, while all I could do is wince at the painful marks that wailed in agony.

"LET HER GO!" I recognized the sweet female voice immediately, and I released a shuddering breath when the feral nails dug deeper into my tissues before unclasping altogether.

Black dots danced above my eyes and then I started to choke on my saliva, it tasted of metallic copper and gave me a reason to cough while I rolled in my own puddle of blood.

"Please keep breathing, STAY ALIVE!" I heard faintly, and slowly opened my eyes. Sophie stood over me, her fangs on full display, and concern piling up.
Hands appeared dragging her away, "NO LET ME SEE HER!" Then my eyes lulled back into my head.

***

A systematic vibration in your arteries that you may feel is called a pulse. You know when you are a normal human being, with mortal blood filling your blood vessels - when you're alive. But if you do not feel that pulse, you don't hear it - that thud - does that make you dead? Because I can't hear it, but I don't feel dead. 

"The sun will change the day, but the moon will start the play."

"What was that supposed to mean?"  I recognised the deep male voice. Caleb stood by my side, or I heard in higher frequencies. There was a shadow looming over me but when I opened by eyes, I saw white.

"What do your words mean?" He repeated and I blinked multiple times, white would not go away, so I made a panicked noise at the back of my throat. Something went gripping my wrists and I was pressed into a soft surface most likely a bed. "Answer me." It was low and angry, I felt a cry escape me, not the one that contained tears, just fear.

"I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!" The voice did not feel familiar to me, it sounded on the low pitch scale and almost demonic. The hands fell away and I took a deep breath, keeping myself calm. I fell asleep seconds later.

***

A door slammed open and then a presence walked in, I heard her before she approached me. Her scent hit home, it was like a wave of comfort rushing through me all in one second. 

"I want to talk to her." Sophie spoke quietly and I felt a smile lace my lips until Caleb paced the room.

"She is dangerous. We don't know what or who she is." He said lowly enough for me not to hear but I heard every damn word.

"I just want to talk to her. Look, I might find out something, a girl-to-girl conversation should do the work." I heard her breathe back. A frown masked my face when a door was forced open and I felt her scent stronger. They were not in the same room as me?

"Hey." Sophie's voice was tiny like she seemed scared. I opened my eyes and saw the same white light, no colours or even darkness so I closed them shut.