Dead Werewolves 👻

Rewritten!!!
Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~The one who knows the most about the Devil, is the one who was always there for him.~

"Who wants to go first?" Ambrogoi proposed, smirking as the werewolves  exchanged curious glances.

"What are you going to do to us?" Alec rumbled accusingly to the old Vampyr. The room was full of tension and hatred, something which needed to be fixed.

"I will interrogate your mind, before fully resetting it." My father declared and the CEO chattered his teeth, anger spilling off of him.

"So you will brainwash us?" Gabriella asked dumb folded, I was so focused on their dual interaction I didn't even notice her presence.

"I won't, he will." Ambrogoi nudged towards Ethan who nodded simply. Something was wrong. I didn't know exactly what, but the feeling grew when Ambrogoi grabbed Gabriella's hand and pulled her into Ethan. A growl escaped the Alpha and Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Will it hurt?" The girl quivered grabbing onto the Greek God's bicep. I found myself snorting when Ethan pushed the fingers off, almost too quickly.

"Yeah, like thousands of screams echo inside your mind all at once." Gabriella tried to step away, but Ethan gripped her hand tighter.

"Alexia, come here." Ethan ordered and I willingly paced to stand next to him. The god held my hand before I lost the sense of my surroundings.

"Gabriella Fernandez, nice to meet you." I gazed at the blonde girl that smiled gently.

"Hi.." I replied and then noticed that her eyes were not concentrated on me, but  on someone behind me. I twisted my face, seeing an exact replica of me, a very drunk copy of me start blabbering.
They talked for a moment and then I heard Caleb pull up, then the car and we were back at the mansion.

"Do you hear that?" Gabriella was next to me also observing the scene for herself. I nodded my head, rubbing an itchy spot on my neck.
Something was wrong, very wrong.

"Who's screaming?" I asked looking around and Gabriella quickly patted my shoulder.

"Them." She whispered pouting a finger in the direction of what looked like ghosts. They were half transparent, you could easily see through them.

"What the fr-"

Suddenly, we were both pulled back and yells entered my head. I grabbed onto the sides of face and tried to block the cries and shrieks which did not stop. They didn't want to stop.

"Selene!" One cried pushing its way through the mushed up crowd. I watched in horror as ghosts tugged at their necks which had silver chains attached to them. They were dead werewolves.

For a moment I thought I recognized a face, it was just for one brief moment I thought I saw silver. Silver eyes that just like they have appeared  have vanished into thin air.

Then I opened my eyes staring at Ethan who looked concerned.
"Are you okay?" Only then I noticed that I had my nails digging into Ethan's arm and practically held onto him for dear life. My hands went numb and I tore myself away panting as if I ran miles.

"So did it work?" Caleb asked, and I turned my head to Gabriella who peeked back at me with haunted eyes.

"Do you have an urge to hit me in the face?" We all wait in silence as Gabriella looks around the room collectively.

"Why would I?" Her voice was shaky and slightly hoarse, I think from my glare she understood how much I didn't want her to say anything.

"Nope. It did not work." I popped the p, and settled on the floor, resting a palm against my forehead. Whatever the hell was there, it did not look friendly. They called for Selene, they wanted my mum not me.