The Dungeon

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~I am the prisoner of my own nightmares.~

"I need to know what she is." It was faint but still loud enough for my ears to absorb. With a great struggle I willed my eyes to open. For a moment everything stayed blurry before surroundings came to focus. I tried to move but chains rattled, cutting into tender skin on my wrists.

"What's her name?" It was a female voice. One that annoyed me to the very core. I winced through pain which increased whenever I tried to move.

"Alexia." My name left his lips the moment I snapped my eyes up. The blonde girl turned her head, blue eyes matching into mine. She gave me a genuine smile. I frowned looking between the two people in the dungeon.

"What is this, a basement?" I flicked my eyebrow, watching brown eyes twirl around the torn down walls. Well, obviously this was a basement.

"Do you want something to eat? You must be hungry?" The girl spoke softly and my frown deepened. Fists clenched and I simply nodded, jaws flexing with the wish to swear my soul out. The girl brought up a small plate, it thudded to the floor, then she took a step back.
The smell of food hit my nose and they both smiled hearing my stomach churn.

"How am I going to get that?!" I snarled, tangling the chains with solemn annoyance. Alec marched forward, picking up the plate and handing me a spoon.

"Why was I taken from Caleb's pack?" I quiver picking up a spoon which was provided. The fruit looked delicious but I wasn't sure whether it was spiked or not.

"Your abilities are very..interesting. I believe you will become useful here." I fixed my eyes on the green mug that was quietly placed just before my face.
"In my pack." My eyes jumped glued to brown ones. I gulped my saliva, batting long black eye lashes to clear my mind.

"I am not a werewolf." I declare, Alec nudges his head firmly a smile lits up. There is a sound of a scraping chair and the blonde sits right next to me. Shoulders tensed up I glare down at the brown liquid in my cup. Anything to distract me from her.

"I am perfectly aware of that. I would like to know what exactly you are." The CEO requested, I clenched my knuckles angrily.

"I want to make a phone call." Alec narrows his chocolate brown eyes, before releasing a sigh. He looks at the girl for a moment then back to me.

"I will accommodate you with a mobile once you've given me at least a brief description of your kind." I furrow my brows, annoyance seeping into my face.

"Okay. Fine." I breathed out calmly, knowing I couldn't escape this interrogation. Silence was awkward, but I sat there for a while, thinking of how to start.

"You see." I began, mind racing for things to say. It's not that I was unable to force the words out. I could. But what would happen afterwards?

"Just over a year ago. Something happened. Something very big that was not supposed to. Connor..he..tried to kill us all, he wished for revenge and he almost got there before gods arrived." I gave them a few seconds to let the details sink in before continuing. Maybe if I filled them in, they would remember. Maybe run down of what has occurred will return what has been lost.

"And who are these Gods you are referring to?" The girl asked tenderly and I averted my eyes in her direction, fighting an eye roll.

"Gaia, their leader. Moon Goddess, then a few others. The Greek Gods." I explained and they nodded their heads in understanding. I took shallow breaths trying hard not to think about that day.

"And why did Connor want revenge?" Alec questioned gaining my attention. I swallowed, curling my fingers before forcing them to fully relax.

"You killed his mate. Felicity." The brown eyes continued to stare at me contently.

"You see Alexia. I've never killed Connor's mate." Alec says solemnly, a tipsy anger spilling from his tongue.

"Yes, you did." I argued my foot shifting from one point to another.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that Connor has fled many years ago. He died in the fire."  The werewolf articulated and rose from the chair he was occupying. It appeared that Alec was now going into the full Alpha mode. His eyes darkened, canines extended.

"Connor survived. You don't remember! You just don't remember!" I shrieked rattling the cuffs, creating so much noise, the sound echoed into the walls.

"But what if you are the one that doesn't remember?" Blondie's comment has helped me to reach that anger peak. After which I did not held back.

"Shut up Gabriella." I swore, before leaning closer to her. "Quit playing smart you little-" A shriek left my lips when fingers wrapped around my wrist and squeezed hard.

Then I collided with a wall. A solid wall before smacking harshly against the next brick barrier. I cried out as the cuffs cut deeper into my surface, blood pooling on the floor.

"Get away from my mate!" I focused my dizzy vision and speechlessly stared at Alec who had his arms securely around Gabriella's waist.

"She is not your mate!" I yelled, blinked and leaped forwards. I saw white, only white and nothing more.

"Someone else is!" I added before all furniture smashed into the nearby walls. Glass shattered and fell, some pierced my skin. But the pain on the outside was nothing compared to the pain inside. My heart throbbed, it pained so much I hand to press my palm to my chest trying to ease the pain. Convincing myself it will all be okay. But I had no pulse, I had no heartbeat. Why did it hurt then?

Unknown held me down, someone very strong and powerful. I lifted my head, opening my eyes to see emerald green.

"You need to calm down. Please." The male voice taunted, and I gasped, my body trembled trying to release my inner pain.

"Ethan." I mumbled reaching for his hand which was ripped away from mine by viscous Alec.

"Inject her now!" Another voice shouted, a needle went piercing my skin, or more like my carotid artery in the neck.

"You idiots, silver will not make her weak. It will only make her angrier."
Ethan's smile was all it took for me to lose my shit.

Poor chapter...boi I know  :'/ don't think this one was any better though.

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~M