Face Planting the Dirt

REWRITTEN PLS READ AGAIN EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEFORE!

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~You can throw me to the wolves, I belong with them anyway.~

"Kill everyone." Alec ordered to Christian who stared motionlessly. The girl whimpered trying to break free from Beta's hold, but he held her tighter.

"She's my mate." Christian protested, silent plea shining in his eyes. He was on the verge of tears but Alec growled which resulted in immediate submission. The Alpha King thought for a moment, his eyes twirling around the area.

"You let the girl join my pack and I will let yours live." Alec waltzed towards Caleb who looked like was going to have none of it.

"Megan is part of my pack and will always remain in it." Caleb endorsed with a provoked look on his face.
I was yet to find out what has crawled into both of their asses and died.

"You are willing to put your people in danger for just one girl? How pathetic." Sophie sucked in a breath, which tore Alec's eyes towards her. The Vampyr looked like she was sobbing her heart out, soft blue eyes jumping to Megan like losing the girl will cruelly destroy her.

"Don't steal my best friend away from me!" Sophie yelled and ran into the arms of this Megan. Best friend. Her best friend. I am her best friend!

I stood immobile watching two girls weep whilst Caleb and Alec glared at each other. Christian looked like he was at loss with what to do.

"HEY!" I shouted gaining everybody's attention. I swallowed big time once I've realized about two hundred pairs of eyes now fully had my attention.

"I am sorry to interrupt your manly convo but maybe you should let Megan make that choice." Alec stared wordlessly his eyed examining my features as if trying to figure something out. But I could see the truth clear as day. Alec didn't have a single clue of who the hell I was. Just like anyone else did.

"Megan where do you want to go?" Caleb's voice rang and the girl shook scared glancing at her mate for guidance or possibly to make that choice for her.

"It's okay." Christian said, his eyes calm and collected. There was no emotion on his face. Well, guess the guy was giving his mate full flexibility on this decision.

"I'm..I'm going with my mate." Megan kept her head low as she joined Christian's side. She did not make eye contact with her last Alpha. Caleb stared holes in her head. Typical.
Sophie on the other hand stood frozen on the spot, only tears streaming down her face.

"Sophie." I called over to her. She lifted her head glancing at me, but all I saw was an empty shell. If Gaia was responsible for this mess, I will personally skin her alive. People I have cared about did not deserve to go through this!

Something changed in her blue eyes, they flickered from me to Christian. Then black envaded her pupils, pure darkness. Just like a switch altered her soft innocent pigment into something completely sinister.

Oh no.

"Sophie!" I whispered bringing her attention back to me. A smile lit up on her face before fangs extended and she moved faster than the speed of light.

"One more move and he gets a broken neck." Sophie declares her eyes filled with sweet hatred. Her fingers were now wrapped around Christian's neck, grazing his skin like it was nothing.

"Sophie what are you doing!?" Megan stood close by but not close enough for her to reach them. I saw terror in the light brown eyes, she knew Sophie was capable of murder.

"Release. Him." Said a loud booming voice. I watched Alec narrow his eyes but never once showing fear. His gaze was steady on Christian's as his Beta choked.

"Megan stays in my pack!" Sophie hollered tightening her nails around the poor man's throat. He wheezed sucking in air which did not enter due to the blocked trachea.

"You're a Vampyr, you don't have a pack." Alec replies soothingly taking a daring step forward. Claws extend from the petite finger tips, Sophie was drawing blood.

"Don't come any closer!" She threatened fangs on full display. Caleb did not even make a move to help, he didn't care what could happen to Christian. Something was wrong with the wolves, Caleb was right. We locked gazes and he made a move to join my side but I shook my head, causing me to halt.

"Sophie." I strolled in her direction my focus on her eyes. She met my gaze which reflected nothing. I made it past Alec when his hand shot to my arm.

Sparks flew and I swallowed.

"What are you trying to do?" Alec breathed his face inches from mine. He looks exactly like he used to be. The same good ol' CEO.

"I'm trying to save him." I whispered back my eyes staring directly into his brown ones. The grip on my arms eased, and he nodded letting go.

"Sophie." The name left my lips and I turned my head. She looked fairly curious in what I had to say so I continued.

"Have you seen Seth yet?" I blurted confidently, her eyes widened slightly. "What do you know about Seth?" She projected, a steel hold on her victim.

"He wouldn't want to see you like this." I began lowly, Sophie shifted from one side to another, her face crumpling with confusion but she would hold on to Christian.

"Let go of him." Alec demanded, I've noticed Christian's face was turning purple, eyelids halfway on the closure. My mouth went dry as the pendant shone burning my collarbone.

I blinked, which was all it took for my vision to be engraved in white. I didn't see anyone or anything.

"You are going to kill him Sophie." I spoke in a low voice which was foreign to my own ears. Like a switch my vision turned the opposite direction.

Blackness surrounded everything I knew and dared to hold close. My eyes were forced open but all I saw was Sophie. Her pitch black pupils that send me into abyss.

"LET HIM GO!" My voice blared, knocking Sophie off her feet. I saw the darkness fade away, returning to the normal surroundings, the forest.

The black was gone from her eyes, she looked scared of something. Of me.

I looked around, every werewolf stared at me in shock. That's when I noticed the trees. The trees were ripped with their roots, laying on the ground. Almost as if strong gashes of wind send them stumbling over in a havoc. I gasped at the sight, I've done this. I, destroyed what nature has created. What Gaia has created.

"Just who are you?" Sophie exclaimed with a fear-filled expression that made me frown. I looked down at my hands before finding her eyes again.

Everyone scanned the area and I noticed Alec with a hard look on his face. He stood in front of Caleb they were discussing something; they solemnly looked at each other before shaking hands in what seemed like agreement. It was concerning how quickly they went from wanting to rip each other throats to actually being civil.

I close my eyes briefly, I couldn't hear anything around me. It felt like my eardrums have exploded but pain wasn't not even the word to describe such emotion.

"You wanted to be with your mate. You will be." I heard Caleb's faint voice somewhere in my ear. I tried to speak but no words flew out.

"You're coming with us." The voice was low and not recognizable. I opened my eyes discovering Alec's face staring at me. I thought I heard the voice in my head because I did not see him talk or detected the sound with my deaf ears. So turns out I was part of their agreement. Alec was to leave Deryl's pack alone if the Alpha King was to take me. But why? Did he feel the spark? Did he realize who exactly I am to him?

"But he doesn't remember me." The last words seemed to have drawn all of my power and I fell, face planting the dirt.

Updated! Not much was rewritten! Just some small details on Caleb.

Stay glowing!

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~M