Back in Hell

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~Clever as the devil, and twice as pretty.~

"How are we going to do that?" Alec questioned standing right beside me. I brainstormed quickly until there was an idea.

"Let me try something." I took a step back and closed my eyes. I thought of the Devil. I imagined his features, the dark black hair with light piercing grey eyes. They were not silver because there was dullness in them; and that dullness was so similar to loneliness. His high cheekbones were perfectly defined, and the leather jacket added a nice contrast to the burgundy leather boots.

When I opened my eyes, the dark remained not bothered.
"Has it worked?" Alec muttered from the side and I momentarily shook my head.

"Hey we summon you! Come down from the underground. Mr Satan!" I yelled before disappointedly kicking the metal bars with my right foot.

"HEY!" I shouted as loud as I could but no one heard. I slumped to the floor in absolute defeat, then touched the side of my head. The helmet. I thoroughly debated on what to do next.

"You know maybe Lucifer is busy. Ordering around the dead souls and all." I furrow my brows sitting down to the floor and clenching my determined hands into fists. I don't even know why I want his help. Maybe because I couldn't call for Ethan. Or maybe I didn't want to.

"I don't know what to do." There was a hint of helpless concern that tingled in my hoarse voice.

"We can sit here call someone that likely cannot even hear us or we can form a better plan as to when they will take us out of the cell." Alec suggested with a exasperated sigh. I sat there for a moment before it dawned at all.

"That's it!" I jump to my feet looking down at the spot where Alec sat in the dark.

"Okay-" I give out a squeal that lasts for millisecond and then shove myself against the fence. We still had a chance of escaping the darn place.

"We have to..we have to speak of him!" I explain smoothing loose strands away from my forehead.

"What are you talking about?" Alec is right next to me now. I can't see him just the two red eyes that sparkle in the pitch black abyss.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." I conclude and wrap fingers around the two bars before taking a deep powerful inhale. It was supposed to make me feel less nervous but it did nothing.

"Hades." I begin tenderly.

"HADES!"

"If you are expecting a favour I am not the God to seek." A distinct male voice spoke slowly. I froze on the spot my breathing rapid. I couldn't see a thing, it was just Alec's and mine pants in addition to the loud footsteps that got closer and closer.

"So is that him?" Alec questioned into my ear quietly and I nodded head although he probably couldn't see me. Or maybe he did.

"We need your help." I broke the silence and the footsteps stopped.

"Did I not just say. I am not giving favours!" The pale grey eyes were pouring into mine. I flinched as the God of the Underworld emerged from thin air. Hades's face was ghostly white and the structured front was intimidating.

"We can make another deal." I suggest to which the devil raises his eyebrows and a looped smile makes its way onto his symmetrical face. The mischief could have been mistaken for curiosity.

"You cannot make a double deal, not before serving the first." Hades declared in a monotone voice that sent chills down my spine.

"You'll want to make another deal." I mumble with nonexistent confidence. Now was the probably the right time to curse my stupid self for even considering making a deal with the Satan.