Lips of a Liar

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~Whatever happens, don't trust the Devil.~

Song of the Chapter: Devil devil by Milck.   Omg guys listen to the song as you read!!!!

"I-I can explain." I struggled to come up with a good enough reason for this.

Hades raised a perfectly arched eyebrow before emerging from the shower. I kept my gaze on his dark black eyes, not daring to look anywhere else.

"I think I understand." He paused right before me, I was ought to press against the surface of the door, in order to distance myself. Water droplets faced the ground and fell onto the tiled floor as the Devil breathed deeply.

Hades brought his dripping hand to my face making a wet mark across my cheek. My heart somersaulted out of my chest as he leaned in closer.

"I think I perfectly understand." At this point I felt like a plastic doll. No words formed and no movement could be made. I was immobile on the spot as Hades threw in comments.

"Is something bothering you? You look a little flustered." His gaze scanned my truly pink face before rising back up to my eyes.

"You're naked."

"Doesn't everyone shower naked?" I felt like the air become heavier. Hades was cutting distance between us very quickly and my brain was too mesmerized to react or even take action.

"Hades I-"

My breath got caught in my throat as his lips touched mine. I had no reaction at first, because I was still in daze with what happened, but slowly I got sucked into the moment and found myself kissing Hades back. His cold hands grazed my hips as he ever so slightly brought our bodies closer. His pale lips were softer than most things in life, but they were so cold; it made shiver.

At this point I forgot everything - literally everything. The reason why I was in here, Persey-phone, I forgot Alec or even Aurora standing right outside this very door probably listening in to this very situation. My hands went exploring his well-built chest and then curled around his neck to bring him even closer. His tongue swiped against my lips requesting entrance and I gave in to the urge, letting the devil deepen the kiss. My fingers went into his hair touching the black ends for their softness. Hades groaned lowly, pressing me right against the wooden door.

He grasped my palm before bringing it to his lips. I felt the scar from a knife ignite with warmth. The black eyes switched to mine as his lips trailed up my arm and collarbone.
My breaths became more shallow as my teeth ached, fangs wanted release.
I averted my eyes to the carotid artery on his structured neck. I couldn't look away. I wanted blood.

My lips pressed against his once again, fangs grew longer piercing his lower lip. Slowly copper tasting liquid leaked into my mouth. Hades pulled me back gazing with mixed emotions. He licked his lip that was still bleeding, the powerful gaze on mine.

"You should go."
I stepped over to him, pulling his bleeding lip in between my teeth tasting the blood that increased my cravings. Hades returned the gesture biting my upper lip with just enough force to have me groaning.

"Okay." I breathed unevenly my dilated eyes blinking rapidly.
My hand touched the harsh doorknob before I exited the bathroom with Hades watching me with the most heated glance I've seen.

Aurora was standing outside the bedroom her eyes focused on the fluffy carpet underneath our feet.

"Did you get it?" Her voice was stern like she was frustrated with something.