The Story of 2

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~Come closer. If you dare.~

It all happened as if in slow motion. I dazed from being able to see nothing to seeing everything.

I saw colours that could not possibly be recognised by a naked human eye. Colours that showed me more than just martial status of werewolves. I saw the colour of their eyes. True colour of their eyes.

Alec growled with a crimson red shade in his retinas. The pigment of blood was radiating dominance, and will to wreck. I stared at Gabriella who had bright golden eyes, not blue, gold. A colour of honour, and pride, but yet less piercing compared to the true Alpha.

When I looked at Alec's hand, I saw a syringe. Filled with silver consistency which explained Ethan's previous words. Whatever they have done to me, did not made me fall to the floor or faint. It made me feel like a flame. Like a very powerful spark which burned and grew stronger.

White light ignited from my hands - it was moon light. I guided it towards Gabriella and she stumbled to the ground just like Caleb did once. I moved on to Alec who bared the long feral canines. Black fur jumped from the humane-like pores and covered his entire body. Bones cracked and rearranged themselves, until I've faced a wild wolf.

"She doesn't know what's she doing! Stop!" Ethan leaped to cover my body and I huffed in response flickering my new ability towards the creature standing in my way.
He flew into the nearby wall, removing the barrier between me and the big bad wolf.

I smiled gnarly, flexing my foot and motioning with my index finger for the Alpha to do the honours. Fire exploded in the pupils meanwhile I waited for the perfect moment.

Werewolves coming from the stairs threw themselves at me but I without knowledge of knowing how to do so, stack my hand into their chests. Detaching their blood filled hearts that were soaked in cherry red liquid. I dropped one after the other onto the filthy floor, panting wickedly after about ten laid unmoving.

The biggest werewolf yet released a roar, a very dominant one, which was supposedly had to make me scared.

"I do not kneel in front of dogs." I spat my eyes narrowing as more wolves surrounded me in a intimidating circle.

"They kneel in front of me." A loud booming roar left Alec and then I felt him approach from behind. All light went out, light bulbs shattered and exploded just above our heads.

Growling was not in one corner, it was everywhere. I blinked white staining my vision once again.
I saw outlines and shapes easily, I was the daughter of the Night creatures.

"Go ahead Alpha. I know your move next move." I whispered with a smirk. Then I realised that confidence can blind you. While I was so busy being distracted by the wolves, I never felt another supernatural advance.

"Time out, Alexia." Ethan proclaimed, stone hard brick banged against my skull and I slumped to the ground.

***

"If you keep knocking me out it won't get us anywhere!" I shouted opening my eyes and founding myself surrounded by Alec, Ethan, Caleb and Christian. I was cuffed again, but to a bed.

"Take off the hand cuffs!" I shouted wiggling my legs around which too where strangled by metal.

"Let me remind you something, you've killed fifteen of my men. Destroyed the dungeons and hurt my mate. Gratitude should be quite the priority on your mind. Because I should be getting rid of your body right about now." Alec grunted, my eyes widened and I turned to Ethan who had arms crossed over his chest. His expression was neutral, emotionless even, as if he didn't know what to do or think. Or he was judging me.