don't leave me

With a shaky voice and fear running through my veins and tears blocking my version I rushed out of my house into the car driving to the hospital the doctor told me about.

"God please don't take him away from me god please let him be ok please please" I repeated over and over still crying. All of sudden I had this pain in my chest like something really bad happened.

I was driving 120 km/h not slowing down. It was hard to see from my tears but luckily the road was empty. Some time later I made it there I parked the car in front of the hospital doors then got out and ran in without locking the car or even turning it off.

"My dad my dad they got him here, there was an accident cad and they brought him- where's he I need to see him" I said all in one breath and fast. My voice was cracking and the tears were still streaming down my face. I was such in a horrible shape but I didn't give a damn.

"Ma'am please calm down, how can I help you?" The officer said all calmly and it got me furious though it's not her fault. "I NEED TO SEE MY FATHER" I yelled and she jumped.

"Kaori Kaori come with me, I got this from here I am sorry" a man came and said to the officer. "How do u know me?" I asked. "I am doctor Jason I talked to you earlier please I need you to calm down" he explained.

"How I am supposed to be calm where's my father?" I yelled again. "Ok ok come with me" he breathed and led me in front of ICU doors. "Why is he in there? He was supposed to come back home in 2 days with presents for my little sister's birthday then please tell me why is he in there WHY?" I cried.

"I am sorry.." he said lowering his eyes. "Let me in please I need to see him" I asked him not planning on giving up on my word. The doctor sighed then said.

"First go wash your face then come back here I'll send you a nurse she'll help you out with everything you need before you get in" he ordered and I nodded.

I went to the women's bathroom and washed my face I looked miserable my eyes, my face and even my ears were red. My body was shaking and I was sweating.

I looked at my clothes and saw that I haven't changed my pajamas. After I was done I went back and saw a nurse waiting for me.

"Kaori Heartfilia?" She asked and I nodded she led me to a changing room and handed me a spare of clothes to change.

I put on the ICU patient dress she gived me then walked out leaving my pajamas in the changing room. "Glad it fits you please come with me and stay close" the nurse said and I said nothing and did as I was told.

We walked in and it was kinda scary most of the lights were off and I can hear some people's breaths.
It looked pretty sick...few minutes later we stopped in front of a room I looked through the window and saw my father lying down on the hospital bed with so many machines surrounding him and oxygen mask air covering his nose and mouth. My eyes started tearing up once again.

"Please let me in I won't take long I promise I need you to let me in" I begged.
"I am sorry ma'am but I can't" she said but I kept begging still crying my eyes out. "I am sorry but it's too risky" she said and I nodded giving up.

I am not satisfied with looking at me dad through the window but what should I do it's still better than nothing.
I kept staring at him doing his best to catch his breath until something bad happened just when I thought things won't get any worse the EKG machine started peeping recieving a straight red line showing that my dad's heart stopped beating.

My heart skipped few beats at that moment I couldn't believe my eyes.
"Someone please help him isn't there anyone please come save him let me in let me in DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD" I repeated yelling and pounding on the window with my fists. NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

I kept yelling none stopping after a good 5 minutes I started hearing steps running towards me but I didn't look back and kept calling my father. "DAD PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP COME BACK PLEASE DAAAAD" I screamed as loud as I can then felt strong arms grabbing my wrists pulling me away "NO NO NO PLEASE" I screamed then saw about 3 doctors and 4 nurses entering the room.

I kept kicking though trying to free myself and get to my dad's room with no use just then I felt dizzy and my vision got blurry it wasn't so long until I found out that a nurse drugged me with a needle stitched inside my skin. Few seconds later and I fell unconscious.