Need you still

"I am sorry but she ain't gonna make it..she lost a lot of blood..she has only less than an hour" the doctor said. the blonde girl fell down on her knees crying, Kaori's teacher broke down into tears as well.

I wasn't better than them. For the first time in my life I let myself break down and cry my eyes out. How did that happen? How could this happen? Why her why?

Memories of her, me, us laughing and having a good time flashed inside my head, then I saw her I saw her looking at me smiling. She does has a beautiful smile. "Bye bye Thomas" she said then turned around and started walking away.

'No please Kao don't do that to me please come back don't leave me'.

I said inside my head but she was no longer there anymore. I wiped my tears away, I shouldn't give up now, I need to save her.

The doctor walked in my way I stopped him and made sure that the teacher and the blonde girl can't see us. "May I help you?" He asked.

"I want to donate my blood to Kaori Heartfilia"

"Alright come with me" the doctor said. And we rushed into a room, he told me to sit on the bed and so I did. After that a nurse came in and started working on me.

After a while the nurse got what she needed, I felt dizzy and couldn't stand on my feet. "You need to rest, get some water it will help" the nurse said. "No I am fine, is she gonna be ok?" I asked.

"Don't worry Mr. Sangster you helped her, I am not sure but I am positive she'll get better" she said and I just gived a weak smile.

"Is she someone important to you?" She asked me. The answer was clear I didn't need to think about it. "Yes..yes she is" I said and I mean it Kaori is my best friend and I can't stand watching her dying on me.

I walked out of the room and started making my way to the surgery room but someone stopped me from behind. I turned and saw the blonde girl.

"Were you the one who volunteered for Kaori?" she asked and I simply nodded. To my surprise she hugged me "thank you thank yous thank you" she repeated. She must really care about her.