the heartbreak

"What the hell?" I said looking at them then at Ashley. I was about to cry but I held my tears back cause I had to stay strong though it's so damn hard. I got cheated by the man I truly loved..he broke my trust..he broke my heart.

Suddenly I was done with being always the one who gets hurt My sorrow turned into anger. Speaking of anger, I have difficulty controlling my anger. Without thinking, I walked to their table. "Kaori wait!" Ashley said but I ignored her and continued walking. I stood in front of him.

I could say he was surprised to see me by his reaction- once he saw me he quickly stood up. "Kaori w..what are you doing here?" Max said. "Babe..who is she?" The girl said standing up, I raised my eyebrows, did she just said babe?

"I am his girlfriend BITCH" I said giving Max a dead glare. "Look kaori I can exp-" he said but I cut him off saying "save it Max, we're over" Ashley came and stood beside me "come on kao let's go" she whispered. By now everyone in the cafe was looking at us, Ashley pulled me by my arm cause she knows so well that I might do something really bad.

We turned around and started to walk away yet I wasn't satisfied I freed myself from Ashley's grip.
Then turned around again and walked back, I slapped him hard in his face then went back to Ashley. "Better?" She asked "much better" I responded.

I went home crying myself to sleep, I was in so much pain, pain I never felt before, pain wouldn't go away. All I felt was pain nothing but pain.

Ashley stayed with me till she had to go home, I lied to her saying 'I am fine' though I am sure she didn't believe one word from what I said. She's just that kind of person that kind of friend, she knows me so well.

The only one who understands my silence and I am really grateful that I have someone like her, I am so lucky to have her as my best friend.

'The only one who understands my silence' huh, I thought the same about Max, wasn't I enough for him. How we ended up like that? But who am I to cry over a guy? I need to get back to my old self, I want to be happy again.

What is it like to be happy? What's..happiness anyway?
What is it like to be loved..to be truly loved?
Am I ever gonna find my love one day?

*******
'I still remember that day like it was yesterday...I was so depressed after breaking up with Max but little did I know that my life is gonna change completely after meeting that one guy in the city of my life'