kidnapped by my crush?

I stayed silent for a minute before speaking again. "Can we talk about it later, I am not in the mood right now"
"Ok..what about you get some sleep, we still have another 45 minutes to arrive" Ashley said playing with my hair, I simply nodded then letting the sleep take over me.

Before I could even know, I was awaken by Ashley shaking me, I couldn't hear her so well but I could tell she was saying that we arrived. She helped me to stand up then both of us got out from the bus.

The teacher called out names, checking if everyone was here. After that was done we entered the museum starting the boring tour.

Ever since my talk with Thomas till now and I don't feel well, my heart keeps hurting me, my chest is about to explode and I can't get enough air in my system.

Something really bad is about to happen and I can feel it.
Just What's that feeling?

When I couldn't take it anymore I excused myself to go to the bathroom, Ashley offered to go along but I said I would be fine by myself.

Eventually I went alone I drank some water and ate chocolate in my way there hopefully I will get better.

I was a few miles away from the bathroom, but got dragged by someone. "What the hell-" I said turning around but stopped when I saw who it was. "T..Thomas?!!"

"T..Thomas what are you doing here?" I asked not believing my own eyes, he's here he's actually here, but why?
"I was walking by" he said but I can see it in his eyes that he's lying.

"If we're playing 2 truths and one lie, then tell me the 2 truths already" I said trying to sound serious but the stupid smile on my face won't fade away.

He rolled his eyes then looked at me with a smile on his face "ok well..the first one is that I came to see you and the second truth is..I am kidnapping you now" once he finished he started dragging me away.

My eyes wide opened. Is he for real??
"Wait..what??" I snapped "where are you taking me?" I asked totally confused.

"Don't worry we're going on a small tour" he said still holding my hand and dragging me.
"What do you mean?" I asked once again hoping I will get a clear answer.

"Trust me..just never let go of my hand" he said turning around facing me. "Please" he continued. But man how can I say no to these chocolate eyes.

I simply nodded and let him taking me to the mystery place of his. Suddenly my pain turned to butterflies racing in my blood. Feeling of safety and happiness hugged my heart.

Is it ok that I want to stop the time and own him for myself forever?