Listen to your heart

~Kaori's POV

I told Ashley everything happened today, sure she freaked out once she knew about me meeting her celebrate crush, but soon enough she calmed down then both of us got into an emotional drought, crazy huh?

"Wait a second I'll be right back" Ashley exclaimed and got out of the room, I checked out my phone for any notifications, I had a few texts from my family and a missing call from Thomas.

I throw my phone at the floor, and pulled my leg into my chest letting few tears escape my eyes.

I should get him out of my life
"Whoa that's a waste of the galaxy, I thought your phone was your life"

I heard Ashley says from the doorway. "I am not in the-" I looked up at her while talking but cut off because of my eyes who caught something. I saw 2 buckets of ice cream in her hands.

"Where did you get these from?" I asked starting to smile. "Well all I could say is when my best friend is in trouble I'll be always there for the rescue" Ashley smirked.

"Well get me that bucket and save me from my emotional state spiderman" I smirked back.

"Hey!! I am a girl!!, and why spiderman though?" She asked handing me one of the buckets and sitting on the bed. "Because I love spiderman and he's the only superhero that I know and thank you spider girl, happy?"

I responded entering a full spoon of ice cream in my mouth. "So much" she mumbled with a mouth full of ice cream, both of us laughed.

"Where's the girls?" I asked finishing half the bucket. "They went to the other girls room to see their friends" Ashley replied.

We talked and laughed and messed around. I finally took my phone and just looked at it while lying on the bed. Just then Ashley asked me the question that I've been avoiding the whole day.

"What are you gonna do now?" She hit me. I took a minute to think then spoke again

"me and him are never meant to be, besides he's an actor, he's famous while I am just..me, an ordinary girl, not pretty, not talented, annoying, complaining from almost everything, acting like a 5 year old kid, loves sweets like a little child" both of us chuckled at the sweetest part then I continued.

"And well if I were me I would never fall in love with me..I don't deserve to be loved.. I will never be loved so why would I fool myself besides I don't have a chance against her" I said pulling my phone to my chest and crying a little while saying all this.

Ashley sighed "so that's your best shot, denying your feelings by making out these excuses" she asked.

"I am not-" I started but cut off by her saying "YES, you are, listen to me Kao you're not who you think you are, you are so much more than you think you're the prettiest the kindest the sweetest girl I ever met so don't go around hearing me that shit, and like you said you're unsure if he loves her, it was just a guess the only way you can stop that war inside you is by him opening to you, telling you with his voice that he loves her, and then and only then you can move on, don't give up now"