London here I come!!

After 5 and a half hours we arrived to London's airport safe and sound.
London was breathtaking, Israel's nothing comparing to it.

After we landed, we got out from the plane and met our teacher, guides and the other students. The teacher called out names making sure everyone's here. After that we took a bathroom and dinner break at the airport, cause it's 6:15 PM now and all of us were obviously hungry. Though we didn't eat that much but it was enough.

Time skipped to 7:00 PM.
All of us walked out from the airport and got into the bus who's gonna drive us to the university, our New home.

It was around 9:30 when we got to the university, but it took the guides and the teachers another hour to show us our rooms. I was so exhausted and tired and so was everyone else. But my mood completely changed when I entered our new room, it was so big, like a tiny house. There was a small kitchen, small living room and 2 bedrooms each one had 2 beds, 2 desks and one bathroom.

It was just me and Ashley in the room, we decided which one is going to be our new bedroom then decided to sat down and relax a bit before we start unpacking and take a shower. We had about 5 minutes of talking, mostly about London, then there was a knock on the door.

"I'm gonna get it" I said standing up walking towards the door. I opened and saw two girls one looked younger than me she had tall brown hair and blue eyes the other one was tall and looked a little bit older than me and she was gorgeous, she had short black hair and black eyes.
"Um how can I help you?" I asked them. "That's our room" the little girl said, then it hit me. "Ohh you must be our New roommates, hi my name is kaori" I said offering my hand to shake. "Hello, I am Emily, nice to meet you" the little girl said shaking my hand. "I am Sarah" the other one said shaking my hand as well.

I let them in. Their reaction was just like us, they got totally amazed. They sat their suitcase aside and sat in the couch in the living room. Ashley introduced herself and so did the girls. After that we all decided to go take a shower and unpack our stuff.

After 2 hours all of us were done with their shower and unpack their things. It was now around 1 AM. I called my parents telling them that we landed and I am at my new room. I also sent them pictures of London. After 15 minutes of talking with them, they excused themselves to go to sleep.

At 1:25 AM me and the girls gathered in the living room, and sat on the ground
We talked about ourselves and our lives just to know each other better and everything, the new girls were actually friendly and so nice, Emily was 14 years old, Sarah was 18 years old.