Meeting Gzi

"You really not that kind of girls are you?" He said laughing, breaking the awkward silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked taking a sip from my delicious hot chocolate. "Well your reaction was the last thing I expected, actually I didn't expect it at all" he giggled and I choked.

"Whoah you ok there" he asked smiling. "Yeah I am good thanks, and speaking of which I am really really sorry Thomas for attacking you and being rude and I understand If you don't wanna be friends anymore" I said looking down.

My heart was racing like crazy waiting for his answer. "Kaori look at me" I heard him say, his voice was soft and calm.

I looked up at him trying not to tear up. "You're really not that kind of girl, don't be sorry it's fine" he chuckled and drank his coffee. "No Thomas it's not, I am really sorry" I apologized again.

"There's nothing to be sorry for Kao, it's really doesn't matter and I still want to be friends, hope you want too"

"Of course I want us to be friends" I exclaimed and it made Thomas chuckles and I found it cute.

"Then there's no need to apologize or thank me right?" He asked and I nodded, both of us smiled.

After a while of chatting and laughing a voice interrupted and it got Thomas's attention. "Thomas?" The voice said, it belonged to a female a pretty one.

He looked at the woman and he was shocked "Gzi?" He said. I guessed that's her name.

~Thomas's POV

Me and Kaori were talking about random stuff, I told her about my life as an actor and to my surprise she didn't freak out, she just sat there listening with a pretty smile on her face.

But there's something really bothering me since we got here it was her saying 'Oh Gosh, why are all the crooks of the world find me??' Back in the studio.

What did she mean by that? Did something happened to her back in the past? Well until she tells me herself it's not my business.

Our good time was interrupted by a voice I recognized very well. It was Gzi, what in the world she's doing here?

"Thomas?" She called. "Gzi, what are you doing here?" I asked standing up. "I came hanging out with some friends, you?" She replied smiling, then turned her gaze towards Kaori.

Kaori stood up too she switched gazes from Gzi to me. "Well same, let me introduce you, that's Kaori Heartfilia who I talked about the other day, Kaori that's Gzi my..my best friend" I introduced not looking away from Gzi. Both of them shook hands and greeted each other.

My and Gzi's eyes met, without noticing we stood still staring at each other, until Kaori spoke snapping me back to reality.

"Well I gotta go, it was nice to meet you Gzi hope to see you again some time" Kaori said giving a small smile. "Same" Gzi simply said and both of them shook hands.
"Bye Thomas" Kaori said walking away not giving me a chance to say anything.