the teenage girl's broken heart

I know you must be all thinking, why I am being rude and a bitch towards Thomas.
It's not his fault, he didn't do anything and I am aware to that.

It's just that when you get hurt so many times by the closest people to you, it's get hard to trust people and that's what happened.

And to be honest I am scared to lose, to lose the people who I really care for. One of them is Thomas.

My once upon a time isn't that good. I had that person who was my best friend along with Ashley. We were always together spending all of our time doing crazy stuff.

But little did I know that she was using me.
Soon enough she replaced me, it hurts so bad. But my problems didn't stop there later on my ex boyfriend cheated.

At this point I was done. Why does that has to happen to me? What could possibly I ever done to be treated like that?
Either way that's still isn't a convincing justification for what I did.

Thinking that Thomas was like them is my biggest mistake, I reject everything I wish I could go back in time and stop myself.

I am surprised. How can Thomas still talk to me and take me out like this, isn't he mad at me?.

I gotta fix things up and apologize.

I didn't notice but when I was lost in my thoughts, tears started streaming down my face and obviously Thomas noticed. He grabbed my hand and stopped me from walking.

I snapped out of my thoughts and wiped my tears away then looked at him with red eyes.

"Whoa what's wrong?" He asked worried. "Um yeah nothing" I responded. Great now he thinks I am weird.

"Well I don't buy that" of course you don't. "Something entered my eyes that's all" nice smooth Kaori, an old lie was all you could think of?

"I just don't feel very well but I am ok" I said giving him a weak smile but he isn't buying that lie either.

"Then we're going to see the doctor" he said getting his phone out of his pocket. "No no I am fine really cup of water and I'll be just fine" I snapped taking his phone from his hand.

In the end after long time of arguing he gived up and continued our way to the cafe he talked about.

After 10 minutes we arrived, it was so close to the museum just 2 minutes of walking which I was really glad for.

We ordered our drinks which was a hot chocolate for me and cup of coffee for him