Mall, boyfriend and a mystery girl!!

I sat the phone down then lay down on the bed. Ashley ended her call and entered the room with a smile painted on her face she was about to tell me something. But stopped when she saw my tears.

her smile disappeared and a worried look appeared on her face, she came and sat on the bed next to me. "What's wrong dear? Why are you crying?" She asked me. I sighed then made myself as sitting position. "I don't know, it's Max, lately he had changed a lot ... I don't know." "What do you mean?" "What do I say? He hasn't cared about me anymore and I feel he is hiding something from me." I told her and then told her about our call a little while ago.

Ashley stayed silent for a few minutes and was in a deep thought I waved my hand in front of her face to get her attention.
All of sudden she grabbed my hand then started to drag me outside the room. "Wait...hold on... where are we going?" I asked completely confused "To the mall DUH.. Where else do you think?" She said like it was the most obvious thing.

"Wait..what? why?what for?" I said all in one breath. "How come you're such a dumbass?? Most important how did i become your friend" I rolled my eyes, we ran downstairs with her still dragging me. "Anyway to answer your 'questions' we're going to see that boyfriend of yours"

We were about to get out from the house but my mom stepped in front of us. "To where? Young ladies" my mom asked.

"We're going to the mall for a small shopping mrs. Heartfilia, I need some more clothes for our trip next week and I thought me and kao can go together, can we?" Ashley said without getting nervous, am I the only one who's completely confused, scared, mad and sad?? Am I weird? Have anyone felt like this before?

"Sure..but make sure to come back here before nine, ok?" My mom said, I just nodded and well Ashley kinda had to add her marine phrases or whatever. "Aye aye captain" she said.
My mom handed me money in case I saw something that I need then we were off.

We walked to the bus station and waited about 10 minutes till he arrived, We entered, but there was not enough space to sit down which forced us to stand for 15 minutes until we arrived at the mall.

"Where exactly are we gonna find him?" I asked once we entered the mall. Ashley rolled her eyes then looked at me in the eyes. "Isn't obvious? We're gonna look for him till we find him" she said then we started going from store to store looking for him and let me tell you I have a really bad feeling about this.

After about 45 minutes of looking we finally found him at cafe with a..girl?