I love her

"What the hell you mean, she's back?" I snapped. "Like I said she's not here, they send her one day after she got out of the hospital" Ashley explained.

"But why? And why she didn't tell me about it?" I asked again. "Look I've got no idea why she didn't tell you. But all I know that she had to go back and recover in Israel besides her parents are sick worried about her, also in her situation she can't walk around recklessly which means she can't stay her anymore" Ashley said with a sad look in her eyes.

I sighed then an idea hit me "I need your help" I said looking at her in the eyes. "With what?" She asked confused. "I need you to give me her house address and how I can get there" I said.

"Why?" She asked still confused. I rolled my eyes then said. "I am going to get her, I love her and I am not letting her go" I ran my fingers in my hair as I said it, I won't admit it but I might, probably, maybe yes maybe not...I blushed.

She smiled at me then told everything I needed to know, the next thing I knew was me rushing out of the university and getting into my car driving home.
When I arrived at home, I parked the car and rushed into my house, getting in my room.

I heard my mom calling me from the kitchen what's going on. I ignored her and closed the door behind me.

I took my suitcase and started packing. The door opened and Ava entered with her jaw dropped. "What the heck Thomas? Where are you going?" Ava asked and I ignored her. "What's going on here?" My mom asked as she entered the room.

"He's leaving" Ava answered.
"I am not going anywhere, I am going in..in a trip for a few days"
"Then why are you in such a hurry?" Ava asked giving me a death glare. "Thomas honey what's going on?" My mom added starting to get worried.
I sighed giving up.

"I was stupid ok? Without me noticing the girl I love left, but I am not letting her go like this I am gonna get her back" I said lowering my eyes.

I looked up and saw both of my mom and Ava smiling ear to ear.
"Is my son getting a wife soon?" My mom teased.

"Alright I am not discussing anything with you two now get out!!" I snapped and they started aw-ing. They threw all kind of questions at me like who is she? How did we met? What's her age? And even asked me about her parents. Eventually I had enough and kicked them out of the room.

I finished packing and started getting ready for my flight that is 3 hours away. Just when I thought my problems were done I had a visitor.

"I heard you're leaving" Gzi said coming to the room. "Who did you hear that from? Ava?" I asked in response.

"Well I heard from your mom, your dad, Dylan and yes Ava" she responded. I stayed silent not knowing what to say next.

"Is it Kaori you're looking for? Is she the one" she asked sitting on the bed, I didn't want her to know so I lied.

"Yes I am looking for her, she left without even saying goodbye I need to see her she's my friend" I responded, actually I don't think I lied I mean I am looking for her and me and Kaori are still friends for the main time right? It's not like we're lovers not yet at least.

But there's something has been bothering me for a while. Why would Kaori go away without letting me know, she could've sent me at least a text right? Was it hard for her to say goodbye?

"Take a good care of her"
I remembered the last time we saw each other, she acted weird why would she tell me to take care of Gzi? What did she
meant by that?

Kaori just where are you? I am so worried about you, Why did you left me? Why didn't you say anything? Please let it be a dream and come back to me, I miss you so much...

Wait!! The last time I saw her she was running to the exit that means she was inside and she told me she wanted to see me, then why would she leave when she haven't met me yet?

Hold on, this is can't be...did she heard my conversation with Dylan? If she did how much she heard?