following her steps

"I am coming with you" Gzi said snapping me out of my thoughts. Of course I refused but she was way too stubborn besides my mom kept saying I should take someone with me.

Eventually I agreed. My flight at 5 PM, now it's 3 PM. Me and Gzi drove to the airport, soon enough we got into the plane. After 5 hours we landed. It's my first time going to Israel and it's already such a beautiful country.

It was 10:30 PM, of course it wasn't a good idea to do a visit right now so we decided to go to the hotel and call it a night.

That night I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about Kaori trying to figure out things, even imaging how would she react when she sees me.

The next morning we had a breakfast then asked for a taxi I gived him the address that Ashley gived to me and he started driving.

We made it to Haifa, the town that Kaori lives in, the driver drove for another 10 minutes and we arrived to neighborhood full of houses at first it was impossible to find which one was her house.

But we were lucky enough to find someone walking by, I asked him about the Heartfilias and he showed me the way, soon enough we were in front of her House.

I was nervous but excited too, I knocked on the door 3 times and the door opened.

"Um hello, how can I help you?" A tall man said, he had brown eyes and black hair. "Um hi is this Kaori's house?" I asked getting nervous. "Yeah who are you?" He asked. "My name is Thomas and this is Gzi we're her friends can we see her sir?"

"Ohh I am Jack, Kaori's father please come in" he smiled at us and we smiled back. We walked inside and sat down on the couch in the living room.

I admired their beautiful house it was smaller than mine and simple.

"Kaori told me about you, she had a lot of fun with your company too bad she had to come back early" Jack said walking in the living room offering us drinks. "She did?" Gzi asked.

"Yeah she doesn't stop talking about London" Jack responded. "Where's she now?" I asked getting into the point, Jack sighed then said. "She went to the hospital for a checkup, she should be here in a hour or so"

I was about to say something but got interrupted when I saw a little girl hiding behind the couch that Jack was sitting on, for a second I thought she was Kaori but she was younger.

"Who is she?" Gzi asked noticing her, Jack turned around to see her then smiled.

"That's Lilly Kaori's younger sister, she's 5 years old" Jack said picking her up and sitting her on his lap. "Daddy who are they?" The little five year old girl asked.

"Why don't you go over them and ask them yourself" Jack said and Lilly nodded she came over us with an innocent smile on her face.

"Hi, my name is Lilly what's your name?" She simply asked. "Nice to meet you Lilly my name is Thomas and this is Gzi" I introduced and Gzi nodded she smiled at us then ran into her father's arms.

After a while I asked Jack to tell me where's the hospital so I can go see her because I need to see her as fast as possible, he offered to drive us there and we agreed.

"So mr. Heartfilia do you've only 2 daughters?" I asked breaking the awkward silence. "No. actually, I've a son and he's the oldest his name is Alex" Jack responded.

"Where's he now?" Gzi asked.
"He's in Germany studying medicine, he wants to be a surgeon" Jack responded after that we had a little chat and we got along very well actually.

We arrived before we know it. the time does goes fast, me and Gzi entered while Jack and Lilly stayed in the car.

After walking for about 10 minutes, a voice singing filled the air, a voice that I recognized so well, a voice I missed to hear so much, it belonged to Kao.