until it bleeds

{ I'm debating whether or not I should put trigger warning for this chapter also.... I suppose it depends on each person's point of view about the subject of non-consensual sexual activity? }

ANYWAY. Author's note again! I feel like some of you are going to hate me for this but oops, I just... went with it. My finger slipped. If anyone needs me, I'll be there in the corner with a box of shame over my head.

BUT I do promise the main focus of this fic will still center around Loki AND PETER's friendship, NOT Loki and Quentin's may be or may not be romanic relationship (no spoilers) Please, be patient. This is only how the plot goes in order to keep the story interesting. It will lead to the tension/breaking point between Lo and Pete in the near future. We are getting there xxx

///

Peter wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. He then took two steps backward so he'd get the whole picture; the poster looked okay, it didn't tilt too left or too right, and it was glued nicely to the lamp post. May's contact number was clear enough. The reward was mentioned clear enough. And Mister Loki's photo was clear enough. Though it was unfortunately the mugshot taken during his first and only arrest while he tried to conquer Earth back then. Thus it looked more of a wanted poster than a missing person poster. Guess it'd have to do.

Peter wanted to laugh that he'd never taken a picture of Mister Loki. There was no silly selfie of them together. And he thought they were best friends. They were... weren't there? Whether or not you had a picture with someone had nothing to do with the friendship you had with them. But he ran away. If he really was your friend, then why'd he run away? That did say a lot about the friendship you claim to have with him, didn't it? - No! Peter shook his head, he got scared. That's all. Mister Loki got scared, that's why he ran. Pete answered the voices.

He'd been doing this for hours now; putting the posters up all over the streets, and now wherever he went, he saw his face. He just missed him. God, he missed Mister Loki so much.

Well, at least he was doing something to keep himself busy. He knew he would've lost his mind, if he were to stay put, do nothing and just hope for Mister Loki to come back. Here putting up these posters, he was doing something.

(At first, Tony opted against the idea and strongly suggested they keep the whole thing under wraps to prevent the public from 'freaking out' that there was an individual, with extremely unstable mind and whom once attempted to enslave mankind, out there. Though he changed his mind as soon as May insisted the right thing to do would be anything that might helped find the lost God)

"Kid," Peter startled a little and Thor chuckled wryly as he walked up to him from behind. "I wouldn't expect myself to be able to sneak up on you," said the Thunder God. "I thought you had.... what's it called? Spider sense?"

"I did," Peter said, "I mean I do I was just.... distracted. Lost in thoughts. Sorry, Mister Thor." The kid shrugged.

"No need to apologize," Thor's smile slowly faded away when his gaze found the poster. Loki's unsmiling face staring back at him from the paper. "I'm just here to... ummm... collect you. Your aunt said it's getting late and that should be it for the day."

"But - but I can still go on for a little bit!" Peter protested. "I haven't covered that area-"

"I know.... I know.... we can do it tomorrow. You're tired, kid. You should get some rest." Thor cut him off. And Peter wanted to argued, though he knew Mister Thor was right; he was exhausted and he could barely keep his eyes open. He sighed, and then, "do you think Mister Loki is okay? I mean do you think he's safe?"

Thor smiled at him softly, yet it seemed forced. "My brother knows how to take care of himself. I'm sure he's safe."

~~~

"Well..." Quentin shrugged and leaned down. His lips brushed against Loki's. Just lightly. Could hardly be counted as a touch. He stopped and lingered there, utterly still with his mouth hovering over the other man, breathing on his soft lips.

He never kissed him when he pulled away lazily, only a few inches away. And he just took his time to look down at Loki's sleeping face. Loki looked so peaceful. So beautiful it made Quentin want to corrupt him, made him his and his only. His to do whatever he pleased with. His to break if he wanted to. His to cherish if he desired.

Quentin grabbed his jaw open and inserted two fingers in it slowly in which Loki did fight even in his sleep; trying not too hard to gag and pull away. And that only urge Quentin to go deeper. The way his tongue reflectively worked his fingers alone almost sent him over the edge. Quentin purred, licking his lips as he pressed just at the spot before his fingers would go down his throat.

He didn't plan it, but he wanted him. Desired him.

Light of his life.

Fire of his loins.

He was his sin. His soul. His Lo.

Quentin removed his fingers and pressed warm lips firmly against Loki's, forcing his tongue in his mouth and savoring the feeling of heart setting on fire. He cupped Loki's face, lifting him a few inches from the pillow and deepened the kiss. He tasted addictive and Beck couldn't get enough.

Loki was waking up, and he knew it. Though he couldn't bring himself into letting go, instead he responded by giving his Lo's bottom lip a bite. That must increased the process of him waking up because Loki moaned and his eyes snapped open to find himself in a hot make out session.

Still Quentin didn't let go. Only kissed him with so much lust and passion burning through his body.

Loki's eyes widened. Undoubtedly shocked, he tried to pull away, but Quentin's hand on the back of his head old him in place. He was trapped between the sheets and his body.

"Shhhh," said Quentin without breaking the kiss, "it's okay. Stop fighting. Stop fighting." His voice soft, but there were threat and warning in it, and Loki felt somehow powerless.

No. He was a God. He could break Quentin's neck like a stick in the blink of an eye. The only problem was; Quentin did not physically overpower him, it was mentally. The way he messed with his head since the first second they met. They way Quentin made him feel.

Loki whimpered unhappily. But seconds later he closed his eyes and gave in for he knew there was no use in fighting. He could've sworn Quentin was smirking as he kissed him a bit more rough.

He only pulled away when they both ran out of air, and for a moment, Loki looked panicked laying there panting hard, eyes staring up at him with confusion and something else.

"Well," Quentin chuckled, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "That was... nice."