Chapter 44- Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Today was the day

Today was the day. Wedding day. However, I didn't feel excited when I woke up. I felt like someone had twisted my insides and hit my head with a boulder. I hissed at the sun shining directly in my face. I heard movement and looked over to find Jasper was still in my room.

"Hey," I said, my voice hoarse for some reason.

"How are you feeling," he asked, watching me warily as I sat up in bed. I felt something off and I sprung out of bed, rushing to the bathroom. I threw up all of the wine I had consumed, along with the blood I had consumed while intoxicated. Jasper was through it all, holding my hair back, "I'll take that as not good."

"I'm never enchanting wine again," I whined. I rested my face on the seat, trying to regain my strength. I heard a phone start to ring and Jasper quickly fished it out of his pant pocket. I noticed then that he was still shirtless. He hadn't left, even to get a shirt.

"Yes, Alice," he answered, "She's not feeling well...No...Fine...Okay, we'll be there."

When he hung up, I gave him a questioning look, "What did she want?"

"It's wedding time. We need to get there as soon as possible," he answered. I groaned as he helped me to my feet. I set to work on washing my face and brushing my teeth before joining Jasper out the back door. We ran to his house and I noticed people were already arriving. We split up when we entered the house. He got off easy, though. I had to do make up, hair and get dressed.

"What the hell," Alice cried out as she took in my appearance.

"I'm never drinking again," I told her as I sat down in the empty chair. Alice worked on my make up while Rosalie sped through my hair. It took about half an hour, but I was finally presentable. I noticed, however, that I was wearing a different color dress than Alice and Rosalie, "Um, what's with the color change?"

"You'll find you aren't the only one," Rosalie whispered in my ear before leaving the room. Before I could ask what she meant, Alice was rushing me downstairs and out to where everyone was waiting. We sat on one side of the aisle as the groomsmen sat on the other side. I looked over, finding Jasper was dressed in the same attire as the others, but his tie was the same color as my dress. That must be what Rosalie meant.

After a few minutes passed, Alice rose and soon everyone else did as well. I looked down the aisle, finding Bella slowly walking up it with Charlie on her arm. Once she saw Edward, however, her speed increased. Charlie handed her off to Edward before taking a seat. Once we were all seated, the ceremony began. It all passed in a blur. Some sniffles were heard around me as people cried. Bella's mom was one of the people crying.