⌜ chapter 4 ⌟

Start bij het begin

He buried his face into my neck. I squealed from him lifting me from the ground, spinning me around.

"Someone missed me a little too much," I say while rubbing his back. I heard him scoffed, knowing he was rolling his eyes.

Someone cleared their throat. We broke our hug. I noticed it was JJ who had their arms crossed with a playful glare.

"No hugs for me?"

"Nah," I say while shrugging. He pouted.

I grinned, walking around Jack, towards JJ. I heard the food closet door closing. Right when I was close enough to him, I pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"I knew you missed me," he murmurs in my hair.

"Of course I missed my little JJ," I ruffled up his hair, letting go our hug.

He quickly fixed his hair, "You're only older 2 months," he pointed out, "Also, I'm taller," he proudly says.

When we were young, we were neighbors so we would always play with each other. I left when I was 12 and they were 11/12.

I looked at the other boy and noticed it was the same boy from the airport. Oh god.

I must be blushing right now.

Calm down, Maddy.

I smiled while walking towards him. I pulled him into a hug. I felt him tense for a second. He relaxed, wrapping his arms around me. I buried my face into his chest while his face was into my neck.

We both pulled away from the hug, him blushing slightly. I probably am blushing also but A LOT.

"I'm sorry, I'm a hugger," I say, looking up into his eyes, "I'm Mady, Jack Gilinsky's cousin."

"It's true, she is a hugger," I hear JJ say.

"I'm Sammy, Jack and Jack's best friend."

That's how he's familiar. I've seen him in some of Jack and Jack YouTube videos.

We kept staring into each other eyes, not noticing we weren't alone. We heard someone - Jack -clearing their throat.

We turn towards Jack and he raised an eyebrow with his arms crossed.

"Do you know each other?" he says, looking between us.

"No"

"Yes"

We both say at the same time. I glared at him. I turned back to Jack.

"I don't even know-"

"We met at the-"

We both say at the same time. It was silent for a while.

"Well isn't this nice," JJ says, breaking the silence. We laughed.

"Why don't you guys stay in the living room, I ordered pizza," Aunt Kathy clapped her hands. We nodded and head to the living room.

Jack and I sat on one couch while Sammy and JJ sat on another across from us.

"What are you doing here in Omaha?" Jack asked me with a smirk.

"What, I can't see my cousin who I haven't seen for a long time?" I gasp with a hand over my heart.

He rolled his eyes, knowing I was teasing him.

"How are you guys doing? I've heard your music and may I say, it sounds very good, I'm impressed."

* * *

Sammy's POV

I can't believe she's sitting right in front of me. I thought when the first time she sits in front of me would be like on a date 😏

She's beautiful. I kept admiring her until something caught my attention.

"How's YouTube going for you? We've watched your videos before," Jack says.

That's why she looks so familiar. We've watched one of her videos before when we were bored.

I don't remember Jack saying 'oh hey that's my cousin' unless I wasn't paying really attention to him.

I was probably into watching her in her video.

I watched her eyes lit up, "It's going good. I absolutely love making videos. My fans inspire me to make more videos you know?" she smiled, probably at the thought of her fans.

The doorbell rang. Kathy walked out the kitchen and towards the door. We heard talking from the front door.

We waited for a couple seconds and heard the door close. Footsteps were heard and she walked into the living room with a few boxes of pizza in her hand. She placed some boxes on the table in front of us.

"Pizza," she says and walks towards the kitchen with one box in her hand.

"Thank you," we call out to her.

"I'm going to bed, busy day at the hospital tomorrow, night guys," she smiled at us and walking upstairs.

"Goodnight," we say at her. We ate the pizza while we watched some movies.

* * *
not a big fan of pizza tbh.