" Look." I said lowering my voice and speaking with sincereness  to the Thomas's.  " Don't sell it."

Joy's eyes flickers truly conflicted with what to chose.

" Honey he's offering us half a million dollars." Paul tried to persuade.

I snort at the money. " Paying your asses like a cheap whore."

" Kinsley." My Fathers voice dropped dangerously low.

" There building a bypass that runs right past your " dusty motel" half a million is cheap change compared to the  business that's going to be swept through there. You're motel might as well be located on a gold mine. You don't have to be a fucking genius to know this shit. Haven't you guys seen the movie Cars?"

Joy was clearly shocked by the news. " Is this true?" She questioned turning to my Dad.

" Of course it's true, he's the one thats paying for  it.. Hey! Waiter where the fuck is my lobster!" I shouted my focus drifting towards the empty space in front me.

My Dad cursed under his breath not pleased with me dropping this bombshell.

" You can't seriously be taking her seriously Joy. I mean look at her. She's dressed like-"

" Like a what?" I asked with narrow eyes at Paul. " How does what I wear have anything to do with my knowledge you sexist pig."

" I didn't mean it like that." He defended.

" It doesn't matter what you meant it's  how I took it. Are you a piece of shit to Paul. I swear half the men I meet are utter shits."  I insulted. " And where is my food!" I groaned.

" Fuck it your FIRED!" I shouted drunkly to the waiter who walked by the table for the 3rd time without my Lobster.

Finn and My Dad leaned behind me to talk discreetly
" She's drunk." I heard Finn whisper to my Dad

" All this whispering. Prime example of why win are conniving jerks. Always doing stuff behind women's back. You ever do that Bruce?"

" Kinsley that's enough!" Dad finally barked. " Go get yourself together."

" Fine." I shrugged getting up from the table nearly stumbling until Finn stopped me. His large hands gripping my waist. " I'll help you-"

" Get the fuck off me!" I said pushing him away.

No doubt it, I was definitely going unnoticed. The embarrassment on my Dad's face was undeniable. And as ashamed as he was, I felt known. I credit the the amount of alcohol I consumed that brought out of all of inhibitions and even though I wasn't the drinking type, that tonight all rules where broken. Like I said before, I wasn't a bad child not a partly animal my grades might of been a bit rocky but I worked to fix them and I was dedicated to my craft. I wasn't out busting it open not tattoos for him to fuss over and not many discipline errors in school for him to cry about.

He didn't understand how good he had it.

I was a good kid.

I just didn't share his dream, and for that I was insubordinate, disrespectful, and complete train wreck.

He could blame my school, dance, Jasper. But it was him it was always Johnathan Pines that brought out the worst in me.

I walked from the table with no intentions of coming back. I hadn't done enough damage though. I might of cursed a bit and ruined a business deal, but I didn't bring the hell I swore I would reckon.