Chapter 25: Uncontrollable, Murderous Rage

Chapter 25: Uncontrollable Murderous Rage

I could feel it rapidly beginning to take me over... the overflowing rage at the loss of my most loved one. My eyes were blinded by the absolute hatred I felt at that moment... it was also starting to tap into my Phase Power and forcefully put it out to be used against Lien. I wanted to rip her fucking eyes out and shove them up her ass for what she showed me... for what Akitoki did to him! I could feel my eyes grow pale and my power spiking.... Whatever this feeling was, it wanted to take absolute control of my body.

"Why is your power increasing?!? I thought you had completely drained yourself by using that earlier attack! How is it that you power has not only restored itself, but you are becoming morepowerful?!?", Lien said in complete disbelief.

"Because bitch, now I have to kill you and everyone here in this compound. I was going to follow my mom's orders and just capture you and extract the information on Hana's whereabouts, but now, I just want to see you die a slow, agonizing death", I said, my eyes beginning to glow a dark light.

"You, capture me? I don't think so little Dixie! My power is still very far out of your league little girl! Now would be the best time for you to give up and go home before I destroy you-", Lien said before I cut her off by throwing my clawshot into her arm and pulling her towards me.

"I am done hearing you run your mouth Lien! Now it is my turn to hurt you! Meet the full strength of my Phase Power! I am the Mirage of Deceit! It is time for you to learn your place bitch!", I exclaimed as I headbutted her and then blasted her with a powerful burst of energy. Her limp body flew back and I appeared behind her, elbowing her in her back and then grinding my fist into her chest, severely winding her.

"Time to end this now! Shiryu Secret Technique: Shiryu no Akuma! (lit. Dragon Demon)"

My arms turned into dragons as I had Lien on the ropes, forcing her to run away and dodge my attacks. I lunged and clawed at her as I wanted to draw her blood onto my fingers; I pinned her against the wall and crushed her arm with my hands, making her emit a high-pitched scream.

"Ah hearing you in pain sickly satisfies me Lien... I want to hear you scream some more, so I think I will take my sweet time in killing you just so I can prolong your suffering!", I said in the most hideous voice I ever spoke in before. I lunged at her neck, but somehow, Lien was able to break free and countered my attack.

"That was far too close for even my own good... So this is what it is like to fight a fully awakened Child of Hojo.. her power is far too much for much for me at my current level... I have to use my full power if I want to have any hope of beating her...!", I heard Lien say under her breath.

As I charged at her, her power began to soar as her aura pushed me back. I tried to break through again, but this time, i couldn't even get close to her as her power began to peak and match mine. Her appearance changed slightly as her cybernetics became visible; her eye was cybernetic and so was one of her arms. A wicked smile began to dance on her lips as I charged at her again.

"You shouldn't use such all or nothing frontal attacks Dixie; they leave you defenseless and wide open to an attack. Black Legion Art: Mecha Nightmare!"

She raised her mechanical arm to fire an energy blast, causing me to hesitate for a moment, but once I did, she vanished behind me and kicked me in the ribs; as i fell to my knees from the attack, she grabbed me by the hair and started kneeing me in the stomach, then tossed me into the air and fired a energy blast from her arm, hitting me dead on. My limp body hit the floor with a loud thud as i slowly raised my headto look at her. Lien's power now matched mine and I wasn't happy about that in he slightest. I slowly got to my feet and I stared a hole into Lien, thinking about all the things I wanted to do to her to make her suffer.

"Why is it that you look like that Shiryu pup? Are you angry because I can match your power now? Mad because the arm you broke not too long has now completely healed due to my cybernetics? Or is it because you now realize that this fight is futile for you to try and win?", Lien taunted.

I said nothing in reply; I bit hard into my arm, to the shock and amusement of Lien and I let the blood drip to the ground. As the crimson liquid slowly fell to the floor, the familiar pale green aura covered my body and clones began to form from the blood.

"What the hell kind of technique is that?!? What kind of move causes you to damage your own body?!? Well whatever it is, you still won't win! My power is still far superior to yours! You just made it easier for me!", Lien said in an overconfident tone.

"That's right, keep up the over-arrogant air that you are know for Lien, because it will be that much more sweet when I chop your damn head off", I said, my glare at her becoming more powerful and filled with poisonous hate. "What you failed to realize is that I have become 100 times more powerful than I am in my normal state, plus I have finally learned the name of my Phase Power! Prepare to suffer at then hands of my strongest attack! Phase Technique: Shadow Sewing Summoning!"

The clones charged at her at full speed, attacking her with all the power they could muster. They kicked her up into the air, one clone after the other, then I slid under them all and blasted her out of the air with an energy blast, then hit her with a Chaos Sphere. As her body fell to the ground, she fired a shot from her cybernetic arm, blowing up one of the clones. Ouch, here come the pain... my arm became numb with pain as the blood began to flow a bit more from my arm, but I forced myself to ignore it.

"Prepare to meet you death at my hands Lien! Listen up clones! Follow my lead! This time, we will be taking her life! Shiryu no Zetsubou! (lit. The Dragon of Despair)!", I exclaimed. 

The clones and myself rushed at Lien with all of our strength and began our attack; we hit her into a destructive combination of attacks, forcing her to block every attack to avoid severe damage, then we finished the attack by blasting her in the face with the dragon shaped energy blast, then the clones charged at her and hit her with more attacks. Finally, they finished off their attacks with a Chaos Sphere barrage, leaving Lien motionless.

"Shame i couldn't take the bitch alive, but she really pushed my fucking buttons. She should have remembered whose story this is", I said, cleaning up the blood off my arm and turning around. "Alright girls, the mission is done! We will meet up with Choun and head on home". 

Just as I was about to leave, I felt a white hot heat coming from behind me and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground, bleeding profusely from my arm. I turned around to see all my clones gone and Lien barely stammering to her feet. I tried to get back to my feet, but my vision blurred and I fell onto my back. Lien limped her way to me and began to laugh as she was about to deliver the final blow; i tried to reach for my sword, but suddenly Lien's attack was halted by Choun's blade.

"Lady Dixie, I will not let you die here. It is my sworn duty to make sure nothing happens to you and to ensure your safe return to Lord Kanu. Requesting to join you in this fight!"