Chapter X: Dixie's Training and the Scheming Hana

Chapter 10: Dixie's Training and the Scheming Hana

~Yeah, chapter long song. Play it now~  

~Kanu~

We ran through the city streets, weaving our way through the large crowds of people at high speeds. We jumped through trees and rooftops on our way to the temple; we had no time to waste as I felt a sinister aura headed to the Honsho Region. We arrived at the Shiryu Spiritual Temple; it was a large building made of sandstone with large pillars in the front of is. The temple has two large statues of the goddess Amaterasu, the Goddess of Courage. We entered the temple and were greeted by monks, who bowed at the sight of me.

"Lady Kanu! It is an honor to have you here!", they said as they bowed.

"I'm sorry everyone, but I'm not here for prayer as usual. I'm here to awaken the latent Shiryu blood in this young woman, my daughter", I said as I walked past them. We walked through a long hallway filled with doors leading to unknown rooms; even though I was Lord, I haven't yet visited every room in this huge place.

"Mom, exactly what is it that we're going to be doing in this temple?", Dixie asked.

"We are here to awaken the latent powers hidden inside your Shiryu blood. You will learn many powerful techniques from us, so watch and listen closely", I replied to her question. We continued to walk through the hall until we reached a large stone door. I uncovered my hidden right eye and showed it to the retina scanner; once it was done, the door moved to the right and we walked into a huge round room with no windows or ventilation in it.

"What are we gonna do in here mom?", Dixie asked with her head cocked to the side.

"We are going to train, no holds barred, Shiryu Royal Sisters Style!", Ryuubi, Chouhi, and I said at the same time.

"Um okay? Well, what do I have to do now?" I looked at her and told her to take off her clothes.

~Luigi~ ~Deep Inside the Great Onikawa Forest~

"I can sense her presence a bit farther in. We must go southwest more", Noctis said, pushing overgrown leaves out of his way. We chased Hana's energy signature deep into the forest where it was somewhat masked by all these trees and greenery. Luckily, Noctis is a master of sensing Chaos energy signatures anywhere from any distance.

"I wonder what the hell Hana is doing here in the forest. There is nothing out here in this place except shrubbery and insects!", I said in an angry tone.

"Hana just might be an evil genius after all; hiding out here in the forest is ingenious", Jazz said, smiling at me.

"Master Luigi, Master Luigi! I can see Hana! Can we rush in and brutally kill her now???", Cece said in a high-pitched, childish tone. I looked out over the bushes to see Hana staring at the ground intently. She was now dressed in a black and red shirt with black baggy pants and white thigh high boots with her famous bloody red fingerless gloves.

"Why is she staring at the ground like that? Ha she finally lost her mind?", Cece asked with a perplexed look on her face. I covered Cece's mouth as Hana looked in our direction. We made sure to get out of sight when she looked our way and then we watched as the ground opened up in front of her. She walked down the stairs and the ground closed when she left our sight of view.

"Okay, what just happened? Did the ground just open up and she walked down into the earth?!?", Jazz said, uncharacteristically freaking out.

"Jazz, you gotta calm down! We need to find our way into the ground and stop whatever she's planning!", Cece said, uncharacteristically being the calm and collected one.

"Um, are you two okay? You don't seem like yourselves", Noctis and I said together. We looked at each other and turned away. We walked out of the bushes we were hiding in and ran to where Hana disappeared to. Cece stomped on the ground in an attempt to get the ground to open up for us, but I shook my head and told her to stop. We walked around trying to figure out what to do until the ground began violently shaking!

"Guys, we gotta fall back! Get back into the forest! Go Go Go!", I screamed as we all ran back into the forest. We watched as the largest battleship ever erupted from the ground!

"What the hell is that!!!", Noctis screamed.

"I don't know what it is, but it can't be good!", I said to the team. "We have to board that airship, it is imperative that we get onboard! Let's go!" Everyone nodded in agreement and we flew towards the ship.

~Dixie~ ~In the Training Room in the Shiryu Spiritual Temple~

I stood in the cold, empty room in my bra and panties. I felt very self-conscious as I looked at my aunts and mom in their underwear; Aunt Chouhi had to be a 38 C while Aunt Ryuubi and Mom had to be 38 D's. I looked at my body and saw that I hadn't quite developed my curves yet and my boobs were slightly smaller than Chouhi's.

"Haha! Okay Dixie, I'm up first!", Chouhi said chuckling. "Okay Dixie, I'm not gonna hold back at all! You better do the same or you're gonna get hurt!"

Ryuubi wiped her glasses, put them back on, and said, "But Chouhi, you know you're technically the weakest of the three of us...." Chouhi snapped back and started yelling at her sister. Mom just gave me an exasperated look and motioned to attack. I ran at Chouhi at full speed, fully intent on beating her.

Right when I was about to kick her though, she vanished behind me. We fought on an even level, exchanging fast punches and kicks; neither of us had a clear advantage, until I caught her with a move I learned from Banjo. I began twisting and turning while I was doing a handstand and I was able to kick Chouhi in the face and I finished it by getting back on my feet and hitting her with an uppercut. She flew back a few feet and wiped the blood off her face.

"Wow, Dixie really does have our genes flowing through her doesn't she?", Ryuubi asked mom.

"Dixie is a very powerful warrior with royal blood flowing through her veins. She was picked by Amaterasu for a reason, but she is facing Chouhi. She will find that this training session will be more difficult than she could have imagined", Mom replied.

I looked at Chouhi with a bit of a smirk on my face as I readied a Chaos Sphere behind my back but Chouhi stunned me when she switched her stance.

"Oh my niece is very strong indeed, but not strong enough! This is your first stage Shiryu Awakening! Try to dodge this! Shiryu Secret Technique: Raikiri Break!"

***Hana is planning something heinous if she needs a giant airship! What is Hana planning? What is the technique that Chouhi is about to use on Dixie? Find out in the exciting chapter! Vote, comment, and speculate!***