Chapter IX: Secrets of the Chaos Force: Hana's Revival

Secrets of the Chaos Force: Hana's Revival

~Chapter-long song so you know what to do~

~Banjo~

"How? But..... I thought Dixie killed you 18 months ago! How could you be here before us?", I asked, dumbfounded as her survival.

"Well Banjo, you shouldn't be so surprised, I mean I do cheat death all the time...", she responded.

"Who is that woman? She looks weak! Can I kill her? Please please PLEASE???", Cece said, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Cece, calm down, this woman seems very powerful. We should leave it to Master Banjo and Master Luigi", Jazz said cautiously to her.

"Look what trash flew in today. I thought you were buried in the trash called Akitoki Tower?", Noctis said with a strange grin on his face.

"Hana... I thought I'd never see you again", Luigi said in disdain. "Why didn't you stay dead? This story was a lot more entertaining when you weren't here..."

"You're all so eager to find out aren't you? Well then I'll gladly tell you!"

She charged at us with bloodlust in her eyes. She paralyzed all of us with a touch and pushed us to the ground.

"Before I kill you all with my superior powers, allow me to humor you. I survived because I am one of the chosen ones!"

~Hana~ ~6 months ago~

Silence. That's all I've heard for the past year. Damn this rubble, damn those Onikawa bastards for this, and damn that Dixie to hell! I laid here once again floating between life and death, living off the salts and sediment of rocks for the past year. I swear if I ever get out of this, I'm gonna find her and kill her with my bare hands! I passed out again; I feel like I won't wake up this time.... My eyes opened and I was in this white realm.... Was I dead? I wandered around looking for any other people, animals, anything..... I looked around for what felt like an eternity, until I found this strange man.

"What the hell is a man doing here?", I asked myself. He had long black hair that laid on his shoulders, piercing red eyes, and was clad in armor.

"Hana Akitoki, I have been waiting for you to come here and meet me for a long time. You have struggled against death for a year and I commend you for it", the man spoke to me.

"You have been waiting for me? But excuse me, I don't even know you!", I barked at him.

"You have always known me Hana; you've prayed to me every night and before all your missions. I am Susanoo, God of the Akitoki Clan!"

"Susanoo? Forgive me! I did not know who you were", I apologized as I bowed out of respect. "Why have you called me to you my god? Have you called me here to punish me?"

"No, I called you here to find Amatatsu Akitoki. See, your husband perished in his battle with the chosen of my brother and sister and I need you to find Amatatsu so he may rise to power."

"But if we have no Lord, who will hear your call?"

"You Hana will be the temporary Lord of the Akitoki. I expect great things from you, for you are my chosen one. I will bring you back to life to rule over my children as I give you a small amount of power from the Chaos Force of Power."

He touched my forehead and I was covered in a powerful white light. When it dissipated, I was filled with this magnificent power.

"Susanoo, I won't let you down! I will rule the Akitoki and bring your enemies to justice!" Susanoo sent me back to the rubble I've been buried under, but this time, the back of my hand began to glow; I had the power of the Chaos Force inside me. I broke through the rubble and tasted fresh air for the first time in a year.