Chapter XIX-B: Banjo and Locke: The Father-Son Ultimate Tag-Team

Banjo and Locke: The Father-Son Ultimate Tag-Team!

"Fine Blue, you win! We team up together, but only to get rid of Akitoki!", Locke reluctantly said to me. "but once we are done here, I want you off my island, got it?"

"My only reason for ever visiting this place is dead now, so I won't be coming back here, trust me...", I said to Locke, my eyes focused on Akitoki.

"Are you thinking about....? I must say Blue, you do have some combat smarts if you're thinking about that, but isn't it risky?"

"Yeah it is, but it is our last hope at beating him! We have to risk our bodies and our bond to the Chaos Force in order to stop Akitoki from stealing it!"

The mark of the Chaos Force of Courage began to glow on the back of my hand as I began to furiously charge my Chaos energy to its maximum. Locke looked at me with a concerned look on his face as he charged as well; I knew that look wasn't for me but for himself. We both reached max power together causing the earth around us to shake in fear. Powerful auras surrounded our bodies as we looked straight up at Akitoki.

"You two stooges think that you can stop me when you can't stop fighting each other? You might as well resign to your fate of death!" Akitoki said as he prepared to fire the Final Chaos. He looked down at us with a hate I never saw before, but I didn't care, because I was too busy giving him the same look.

"It's finally time! It's time for you two pathetic life-forms to die!", Akitoki screamed at the top of his lungs. "FINAL CHAOS!!!!"

He clasped his hands together and opened them until the bottom of his palms were touching, then a giant greenish-golden energy beam shot out at high speed towards us.

"Okay Blue anytime now! When are we gonna do this, for I can't afford to die yet!", Locked barked at me.

"Do it now! Let go of your restraints and let it flow now!!!", I screamed as I felt every restraint in my body go. We clapped hands and we both spoke at the same time the words of the forbidden technique:

"Onikawa Forbidden Technique: Dragon Ultimate Awakening!"

We screamed as our bodies underwent excruciating pain as every drop of potential and Chaos energy in our bodies, covering us in a thick red aura. We shot in to the sky and blasted straight through the Final Chaos unharmed. We both connected with a bone-shattering punch to his face, which caused him to rapidly fall to the earth below. We chased after him as quick as we could and launched him into the air.

"Lemme get this shot Blue, I think I can soften him up some!", Locke said as he prepared an attack to use against Akitoki. Locke shot a high powered energy blast at Akitoki, hitting him perfectly. Akitoki landed on his feet as he looked at us with hate filled eyes, cursing our names under his breath.

"Damn you Onikawa scum! You will not get in my way of total dominion of the Chaos Force! I'll kill you both with my bare hands if I must!", Akitoki angrily spat at us. He ran towards us but we vanished at light speed behind him.

"You have got to be kidding me! Where did you get so much power from? I'm supposed to be the strongest being alive!!! You can't beat me!!!", Akitoki said in an explosion of uncharacteristic anger.

"Sorry Akitoki, but we lowly Onikawa have found a way to transcend your 'superior' Akitoki power; by unlocking the restraints on our bodies can we open up our true powers, but there is a drawback; we only have 7 minutes to play around in this form and after that, we can't uses Chaos energy for a bit. Sorry we cant play more, but we gotta end this now!", I explained as we rushed at Akitoki, but he jumped over our head and hit us both with a powerful punch, but we didn't flinch at all.