Chapter XV: Banjo and the Dance of the Cherry Blossoms

Banjo and the Dance of the Cherry Blossoms

~Okay, play music now~

"Guess I should stop holding back now Hana.... Sakura no Shiryu! (lit. Cherry Blossom Dragon)" The air around me swirled and filled with life and energy as cherry blossoms began floating around my body. I made hand signs as I focused the energy needed to properly use the technique; when I had it concentrated enough, I unleashed the move upon Hana as it formed into a dragon.

"Damn it all! I know that move; but you're an Onikawa! You aren't supposed to know it!", Hana said as she did her best to dodge the attack, but she ran into great difficulty as the attack was honed in on her. "How did you learn sure a high level Shiryu special move?!?"

"It's really simple Hana; Lady Kanu taught it to me so I could fight you!", I replied back.

The more Hana tried to escape the path of the Cherry Blossom Dragon, the the stronger it became. I stood there with a smirk as I held my hand out to control the path of the technique and when the dragon finally caught her, I balled up my fist, causing the dragon to explode. Hana fell to the ground, bleeding heavily from all over her body as I walked towards her. I'm going to finish her here one and for all; sorry my love, but I won't be able to keep the promise I made to you...

~An Hour and a Half Earlier~

Miles and I finally made it to Fubukiopolis; the first thing we set out to do is find out where Dixie is. We searched around asking for the location of Lady Kanu and Dixie; a kind man pointed us to the hospital. We bolted immediately through the large crowds of people and ran straight passed the reception desk in the hospital. We made it to the third floor and saw that the room was empty; Miles asked the doctor where Dixie and Lady Kanu went and he said that they charged out to the Shiryu Spiritual Temple. We left the hospital and tried to sense for their energy signatures; Miles locked on to Dixie's and we ran off in the direction of the energy. We arrived at a huge temple, but we had no time to gawk at it as I was more concerned about the well-being of my baby!

"Excuse me, but you both are not authorized to be here at this time!", a monk yelled at us but we just blasted past them in our pursuit of finding my Dixie.

"Sorry Mr. Monk, but we have to find a girl and Lord Shiryu! Please don't be mad at us!", Miles yelled at the monks we left in the dust. As we moved deeper into the temple, it began shaking violently and the ceiling of the place felt like it was going to collapse on us.

"What is that huge power I feel?!?", Miles said freaking out.

"I have no idea, but we have to focus on the task at hand; we gotta find Dixie and see if she's okay!', I said in an authoritative tone. We continued on and eventually found a large door; I tried pushing it open, but it wouldn't budge. Punching it didn't work, kicking it didn't work, Trying to vanish beyond it didn't work... GAH!!! This is so annoying!

"Whoever made this door made sure that no regular person could get in", Miles said, exploring every inch of the wall. "Wait, I think I found some sort of retinal scanner! This is the reason we can't get inside."

We tried scanning our eyes, but it kept rejecting us. The more rejections we got, the more pissed I became, until I finally lost my cool and slammed a high powered Chaos Sphere into the door, causing it to explode. We ran into the room and I fell to the floor from a nosebleed; Kanu, her sisters, and Dixie were in just their bra and panties.... Their underwear was ripping, and they were nearly nude!

"Umm Banjo? Are you okay?", Dixie asked me. "You saw us and then...yeah, you're on the floor. Do you need my help to get up?'

"Oh Dixie, I need you to resuscitate me, for my body is weak from the journey here", I said in my playful tone.