DAY 3 - Young versus Old

BELAU TRIBE:

CONOR'S POINT OF VIEW:

I am so gutted we lost that challenge, I feel like it was an easy one to win. It didn't require much skill, besides the throwing component, which I didn't think I was to bad at, although Dorothy might say otherwise.

I am super pissed off at Dorothy, during the challenge she came at me and said I wasn't really doing a good job. I found it really rude actually seeing I had got one on the board. I think she might have been frustrated we were behind and just decided to snap at the next person who spoke. I guess she is competitive like that.

But my main concern now is Tribal Council and surviving that. I have no clue what is happening with alliances, no one has really spoken about it. I mean, I have spoken to everyone just trying to get a feel of where they're at in the game.

The most switched on as it stands now Bennett, Kate and Dorothy. But I definitely don't want to talk to Dorothy, she is someone I want out of the game

Kate and Bennett however, both athletic and smart, like myself. I will definitely see where they are at, and hopefully aline myself with them.

DOROTHY'S POINT OF VIEW:

Half the tribe participated horribly in that challenge. We're lucky to even get close. The most disappointing was Conor, he spoke himself up to be a pro athlete, but he was as useful as a stick in that challenge.

I want to see if anyone will go with me and get weak and cocky Conor out of the game.

I know I won't go with Kate she annoys me and I think her and Conor are close. Harrison and Erika are tight, maybe I can hook them in. Ricki is annoying, but I'll take her, same with Bennett. Hopefully they all see what I see and get this loser out.

BENNETT'S POINT OF VIEW:

I lay down in the shelter with Ricki, who is probably the person I'd aline myself with at this point. I have built bit of a friendship with her.

"So what were thinking tonight?" she says stealing the words right out of my mouth

"I don't know, I was gunna ask you the same thing" I reply

"Well, Dorothy was talking on the way back saying Conor did a pitiful job. So there is probably a fracture there" she says

"Well, I don't have anything against either of them, Dorothy is just very loud and controlling, you could understand that from the challenge today." I say unknowingly

"Yea, I get what you mean. But Conor is a bit over his own head" Ricki giggles

"I know what you mean, but I think, because this might be a long term alliance, that we need to really talk to them and think about it. Not only for this vote, but what kind of game they will play and if we can trust them" I say, checking behind me to see if anyone is there

"At the moment, both don't look very trustworthy..." Ricki says uncertain

"Well, lets find out" I say

ERIKA'S POINT OF VIEW:

Harrison and I are very confused about the vote tonight. I feel like, because we are older we are kind of on the outs of all the conflict and strategy, like people see us as sitting goats being told what to do. That's not how I want it to be at all, however, I think Harrison is okay with that.

Harrison and I stand at the water well, as Dorothy retrieves water.

"So, what the go for tonights vote?" Dorothy asks as if she is clueless, I know she has an idea of what she wants to go down tonight.