DAY 35 - First In, Best Dressed

MORA'S POINT OF VIEW:

Oh. My. God!

That challenge was tough. When I say tough, I mean it, that was the most challenging thing ever.

Being able to be aware of your surrounding when blindfolded, is the most ridiculous thing. I was freaking out the entire time, I mean, that challenge was not fun for me.

At all.

But I came to win, and that is what I did

This is the most perfect outcome possible! I am guaranteed a shot in the final four, and my odds of winning the next immunity challenge is very high. I mean, Bennett or Kate, hopefully Kate, will be going home tonight and they are my main competitors when it comes to immunity challenges.

To be honest, I do not want to go to the end with Kate or Bennett. They are serious threats, and so whether I vote Kate out tonight, Bennett will still have to go.

So, I don't think people should see me in a secured alliance, because my game ain't over yet.

That's why I want to stick with Harrison. If I can grab him now, and stick him under my thumb, because I want to take him to the final three.

I have more moves to make

BENNETT'S POINT OF VIEW:

So, I don't really know how tonight is going to play out.

Originally, I wanted to take out Kate but now I am thinking else wise.

Kate, is obviously the smartest move. She is the biggest strategic threat, but Harrison has being flying under the radar this entire time.

Kate, I am pretty sure, has my back a little. We're still close friends and I really like her, but Harrison, I feel like our friendship is forced.

I feel like he has no interest in keeping me safe, but definitely has an interest in writing down my name at the next Tribal. Also, he was part of the original minority alliance. He was sitting aligned with Leon and Kyle. There must also be respect from Ricki and Jonathan.

Everyone has forgotten that Harrison is meant to be our target. I don't know if he has intentionally made himself look less threatening by laying low, and if so, that is an amazing pitch to the jury that I don't really want to be sitting next to.

Kate, most likely won't win immunity next week, as long as Mora or I are here, Kate shall be beaten.

But I just want to make sure if we plan on keeping her around that I am being extra nice and very involved with her. Because what if she does win the final immunity challenge, and decides she doesn't want me around any longer. If I just act the way she wants, then she may take me.

But I won't place my bets on her winning the next immunity.

KATE'S POINT OF VIEW:

So, the next few hours are make or break for me.

This afternoon is where the game is won or lost.

This afternoon is where all of the thirty-four days previous to this all count.

I am pretty sure I can convince Harrison to vote with Erika and I, and take out Bennett, but you can never be sure in this game.

To guarantee that safety, I really wanted immunity today and I was so close. The intensity was way to much for me, and I just crumbled.

My heart is still pounding to be honest. But now I need to regather my thoughts, and just work.

I think Bennett will try blindside me also tonight, but he could also just be trying to vote out Harrison.