"Don't." A familiar voice says behind me. I feel my anger level lower and lust level raise, both an amazingly scary amount. I spin my head around and look into those gorgeous chestnutty eyes. The rest of my anger disappears and my arms relax. Vic lets go and I spin quickly so I face him. He takes a step back. I smirk and step closer, giving his crotch a discrete squeeze making him gasp in my ear.

"We need to talk." I whisper. I let go of him and walk back to our seats. I don't really have anything to say to him, but I don't think I could blab out let's fuck in the middle of class. I sit beside Mike, hoping Vic will be too distracted to make us switch. Sadly I overestimated my powers, since Vic told us to switch upon his arrival. I was confused to hear the familiar ding my phone makes when I receive a text. I usually turn that off. I peer down at the illuminated screen and read Vic's name across it. My eyebrows furrow but I unlock it anyways reading the message.

Meet me in the parking lot at lunch
I want to show you something

I smile as my curiosity peaks. I send back a quick okay(: and turn my phone off completely. I tune out most of the class, focusing my attention on Vic's hands. The thin yet short nimble fingers, his nails bitten down the bone, the way his smooth skin radiates perfect hydration. I swear in that moment I could've replicated a perfect clone of his god damn hands. Really? This is where you are, Kellin? Memorizing hot guys' hands? Well, Vic isn't just any old hot guy, he's different... for lack of a better word, special. I guess unique could describe him too. I mean all the teens at this age are the same, hormonal, sex oriented, funny, overdramatic dorks. And I fit like a puzzle piece. Vic though, he's weird. He's mature and seems to have an odd point of view on the world. He has everything figured out, while the rest of us sprint to catch up with the time slipping through our fingers. Vic though, he doesn't worry about that. He doesn't rush to leave a classroom, but instead takes his time trailing his fingers across each desk. Yes, I have watched him a few times. He takes in every aspect of each moment. It's a complete enigma why he has any attraction towards me, sure I know how to seduce but he's so different that I honestly had myself convinced it wouldn't work. Yet it did.

All of this just adds to my curiosity of wanting to know every little thought that goes through that pretty little head of his. No, Kellin the head on his neck! Fuck you teenage hormones. But damn that boy is well equipped.

"Kellin!" Someone says, I feel a hand on my shoulder and vision suddenly shaking. "KELLIN!"

"Whoa, whoa what!?" I ask, suddenly aware of my surroundings again and finding Mike's face in front of me, a hand extended to my shoulder.

"Dude, that was an intense zone out. Class is over, let's go." He notes. I look around and catch a glimpse of a certain Fuentes' booty.

__
I speed walk through the school after stopping at my locker, I mention something about needing water and rush away from the vending machines. I make my way hurriedly over to the parking lot, excited butterflies bouncing around in my tummy. This man does insane things to me.

"Hey hot stuff." I flirt, walking up to my new favourite Fuentes brother. He's leaning casually on his parked car, which he gladly brought right to the door. Shut up! I'm a lazy teenager, leave me alone.

"Hey yourself." He says smiling. I smile back and he quickly opens my door, making my smile widen.

"Thank you, young sire." I say in a horrid British accent. He laughs loudly and closes the door, hopping around to his side. Someone's excited. He drops into his seat and sighs shifting into gear. Although he doesn't press on the gas pedal quite yet. Instead however he turns and leans on his hand gazing at me, adoration filled his sparkling eyes. I'm flattered, honestly don't get me wrong I am, but this was no playful stare. No, no this is an intense accusing one. Yes the accusation is... being hot? But still, it makes me self-conscious. I shift awkwardly in my seat and look around all the students leaving to close-by fast food places.

"Wow. Did I just make the Kellin Quinn uncomfortable?" He jokes. I still don't want to look at him. I can practically feel the smug smile all over his face. His face. Mouths are on faces. Mouths have lips. Pink squishy kissable ones. I move my gaze back at him although my lust-fuelled stare wasted no time on eyes and directly burned into his lips. I was smack on when I pictured the smile on his face.

"I thought you were taking me somewhere." I say quietly.

He pushes me away lightly, causing me scoff jokingly. "Yes. I am. Now stop distracting me."

He pulls away from our school as I slide a hand onto his thigh, making my way upwards.

"Kellin." He moans warningly, an adorable voice crack partway through. "You know I want to, but not while I'm driving."

I bite my top lip and make my best pouting face. "Sorry, Viccy. I just wanna make you feel good."

He looks at me then back at the road, sighing and taking a double take, our eyes locking longer this time. "Oh my God I just wanna stop this car right now and make out with you." He admits. I smile, feeling overly accomplished. Vic knows I would chop off my arm to have sex with him, but I don't think he knows how much I crave his affection. Being wanted is always nice, but being wanted by Victor Fuentes. That's something in a whole other dimension.

"We're here." He says pulling me out of my comfortable train of thought. That was quick, unless I just zoned out for longer than it seemed. I look out the window noticing we're surrounded by a thick forest.

"Is this the part where you kill me and bury my body in the woods?" I joke, hoping out of the car.

"Let's find out." He winks. I follow him and much to my surprise, after passing through a few trees, it reveals an empty field filled with the white glow of dead dandelions. It looked like the entire field is covered in fuzz.

"Well this is incredibly cheesy." I mutter, accidentally out loud.

"What can I say? I'm old school." He says, almost mimicking the words that once were on my tongue.

"You are old." I laugh.

"Hey! Only a year older than you." He says pushing me lightly.

"Well you did want to ride some yellow slide that one time." I say laughing and grabbing his hand. He looks down at our interlocked fingers and smiles.

"Yeah yeah. What and ever." He says. "You were the one who started our game of tag." He mentions.

"Was I?" I ask. Keeping up the false pretences that I have no memory of that night.

"Mm-hmm." He says, collapsing onto a homemade wooded bench perched on a tree. Did he make this? "But I know it was just an excuse to touch me." He smirks, tightening his grip on my hand. I smile at the gesture and can't help but feel just how cute he's being today.

"You are so getting some tonight." I say. He raises an eyebrow at me and I simply smile in return. "Can we do that making out thing now?" I ask politely.

Vic just rolls his eyes and pulls me onto him. Which was kind of uncomfortable considering we're on a bench. So I basically straddle him on my knees. "I don't know. Can we?" He answers smoothly. My turn to raise my eyebrow.

"Wow. Look who's forward today." I say as he places a soft hand on the small of my back.

"I had to hold myself back for so long, now I don't want to keep anything from you." He admits. I just noticed then how honest he's been with me. I guess it makes sense, at least while I waited I had the luxury of flirtation. I didn't even have time to come up with a response because the next thing I know his lips are on mine.