"He was talking to you, pinhead. If you're so sick of being in my debt... Why don't you... Get better than me?" Sasuke replied, as he glanced at Naruto with a glare.

Shiro looked towards a toy shop, noticing that there was a shark stuffed animal behind the glass and held a thoughtful look.

"Maybe Hide would like it?" Shiro thought but shrugged his shoulders instead as he looked away.

"I don't know how they managed it, but they're on even worse terms now than they were before. If only the outside would step in and stop Naruto." Sakura thought.

Kakashi glanced at his team before the sound of a hawk caught his attention making him look up.

"Okay, that's it. We'll call it a day right now. I've got to go hand in my report on today's mission." Kakashi said.

"Then I'm going home." Sasuke states as he started to walk off.

"Oh! Hey! Sasuke, wait up!" Sakura said, catching up to Sasuke.

Sasuke gave a small glance towards Sakura.

"I... Was wondering... If... If we, you know... You and I... Just the two of us... Could work on our, um... Our teamwork?" Sakura asked with a blush.

"You're as bad as Naruto. Why waste your time flirting when you should be practicing? Even his skills are better than yours!" Sasuke replied before leaving Sakura standing there.

Haku grabbed on to Shiro's wrist, grabbing his attention.

Shiro glanced at Haku confused.

"Maybe we should be practicing too? We don't want to be left behind." Haku said.

Shiro held a thoughtful look before nodding his head.

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe create some combination jutsus along the way." Shiro agreed.

Haku nodded his head, as he looked away with a blush on his cheeks before following Shiro as the both of them walked off.

Naruto held a jealous look at Haku but looked away, not knowing what he was feeling about an ex enemy hanging out with his only true friend in the village.

"Hey, hot stuff! Forget Sasuke, you and I can train together!" Naruto shouted.

Kakashi disappeared in a shunshin.

"Huh?" Naruto questioned looking around for Kakashi.

"Where'd Kakashi-sensei go? Is he giving us some alone time?" Naruto thought.

"Whatever! What matters is, I'm done losing! There's only one thing ahead of me, and that's... Training!" Naruto chirped.

The sound of something moving could be heard making him look over, noticing a very deformed rock.

"Huh?!" Naruto questioned before looking away and took a step forward before turning around once more, pointing at the deformed rock.

"Psych! Faked you out, rock!!! Little hint... No rock has perfect angles, perfect corners... And eye holes. Kind of a big clue." Naruto said, loudly.

Three kids came out under the box.

"Leave it to the man I have knowledge as being almost my equal! Your skills rival my own!!" Konohamaru states.

"Oh, it's you guys. Uhhh... What's up with the goggles?" Naruto asked.

Shu and Hide were even up in the mix, but they weren't wearing goggles, but they were wearing a pair of stolen fingerless gloves they 'sneakily' took away from Shiro's clothes drawers.