Chapter 22 - Aiden's POV

Start from the beginning

"Really?"

"Of course, if you want to see something interesting you should come to the west side of the field in the next break in the game, in about 10 minutes, I will show you how to give him a good time, after all he has liked the foreplay so far."

What is that bitch going on about now? Rick? That dumbass? No way. It's not possible. He wouldn't be that idiotic, not even Chris seems to think so, since they both laugh at Vera.

I want to cut in, but I don't think Kitten would appreciate that, especially since the topic is that dick of a guy.

"You bitch! If you were a cookie you would be a whoreo, but cookies are too good for you, you're just a plain whore..."

"Always so vulgar."

"That's rich coming from the cheapest prostitute in the vicinity."

"No, Chris, she's not a prostitute, those actually charge for something, Veronica here is free." Kitten finally spoke, that was the first think I realized. Second, ohhhh her name is Veronica!!! Lastly, wow Kitten is showing of her claws!

Usually people think Kat is this shy, naive person, but my favorite part is when she shows off all her inner bitchness, that makes her...well... her. I see her repress that all the time, so it is nice to hear her throw knives.

Which is part of the reason why I annoy her so much.

The other part is that it is really hot when she annoys you back and puts you in your place.

Shut up, Blaze.

The bitch must have been surprised because she shuts up and leaves, talking from experience, Kitten's comebacks hurt when she wants them to.

I hear Chris and Kat going back to their places, still unaware of my presence.

Thinking about what I heard, as I return to my seat.

West side of the field, huh?

Do you think Kitten is going?

Definitely. Even if she doesn't want to, Chris will make her.

True. I don't feel right about this, but this time I agree with you.

Great, although let's be real, what kind of idiotic bastard would trade Kitten for that snake?

Right?! It would make no sense.

Are we going too?

Hell yes! He replies

The break in the game comes soon enough and when I see the girls leave, I follow.

I try to keep myself close to them without them noticing me, hard task when talking about werewolves, but they all seem too preoccupied to sense me.

When we get to the west side no one is there, and I can feel Kitten's relieve, but its short lived.

"What the fuck?!" I hear Chris. From my place I can see the girls' backs and not much else, so I go closer and turn the corner.

Oh shit.