"I'm so sorry Niall. But he's still sick..." Louis sighed.

"That's alright. We can watch them." Niall was being honest. He's having a blast!

"Thank god..." Louis sighed. "How's zayn?"

"Nervous... he's trying to stay a away from them..." Niall sighed. "Can't believe vhe went through that..."

Zayn's mother was pregnant over and over again after she had Zayn. All twins. After the thirs miscarriage Zayn had been verbally abused. He thought he had a curse.

When she was giving birth she died. The babies didn't make it either. So the abusing got worse and worse.

But then he met his befriend Louis

Louis sighed. "He'll be alright..." Louis whispered. "He just needs to learn a little..." Louis whispered.

"Yeah... he'll learn. Love ya Louis. I'll give Zayn your hello. Tell Harry that I love him and babies miss him." Lou smiled and hung up.

Harry was still laying on Louis. Trying to get some amount of sleep. Poor baby has been having trouble to even lie down.

"Oh baby... I love you so so so much." Louis whispered. He grabbed a handful of Harry's hair, pulling on it the way he likes it.

Harry snuggles into Louis' chest, taking his nails and scratching his t-shirt covered chest lightly.

"So you are up." Louis chuckled. Harry looking up and pouting. "I miss my babies." He mumbles.

Louis sighed. "I know... me too." Louis kept his hand on Harry's forehead.

"Wanna feel better... Wanna see my babies wanna feel better!" He sobbed. Louis sighed. "I'll let Zayn even do the thing! I don't care how much it hurts, this is what I want!" Harry looked at Louis.

"Harry. I don't know. It's painful!"

"I don't care! Wanna see my babies..." Harry snuggles into Lou.

"Please..." Harry whispers.

"Okay... okay..." Louis sighed and stood up. He grabbed Harry's ankles and pulled him to the edge of the bed, making Harry's sweater ride up.

Louis grabbed Harry's legs and had him wrap them around his waist. "Okay baby. This will hurt a lot so don't worry about screaming as loud as you can alright?"

Louis took his hands and searched for a tight knot un the center of his tummy.

As soon as he found it he pressed hard, digging his hands into his flat tummy.

Harry let out the loudest scream, sobbing and trying to escape.

"Shh... its okay!" Louis sighed. "Its okay." He pressed harder, hearing the loud 'pop' that sounded.

"Stop stop!" Louis kept going, kissing his cheek gently. "This is the worst part babe..." Louis takes hid index and preses hard onto the ball of muscle.

Harry fills the house with one last scream, crying out when the crack was heard. Louis pulled the sweaty Harry into a quick hug, kissing his neck and rubbing the spot where the bruise was blooming.

"Feel better babe?" Louis asked. Harry nodded and kissed Louis' shoulder.

"I want you to just... hold me. Hold me tight lou lou. Do it. Now. I can't.. I can't take it." Harry whispered, feeling like his stomach wadded up.

"Hmm... baby you're so cute." Louis whispered softly, pulling Harry up onto his chest. "I'll hold you as tight as I can and will never let go." Louis took his hand and trailed his fingers up Harry's leg. Harry flinched a little but let him, whining softly.

"Baby don't worry. I'm just rubbing your thighs, want me to get some lotion?" Louis whispered.

"Mhm..."

"Alrighty." Louis grabbed a bottle of lotion, warming the liquid in his hand.

"Hmm..." Harry rolled onto his back, letting Louis drag him to himself by tge ankles again. He placed a pillow under Harry's lower back, letting his bum lay on his knees. He placed another under his baby's head, letting Harry relax.

"Okay baby... I'm starting." Louis smiled and rubbed on Harry's stomach, giving it the light knead that it needs. He knew how sensitive Harry's belly was, knowing that his stomach isnt the strongest.

"Lou... it hurts to leave them open." Harry looked up and louis nodded. He rubbed Harry's thighs and kissed his cheek.

"Love you baby..." louis whispered as he watched his princess start falling asleep again.