I shut my eyes as he goes in for another kiss. He slowly takes his hand off my neck, "don't do that again." He sneakily whispers.

He grabs my hand for the hundredth time and we continue walking.

I'm sure if it weren't for all the people flashing lights at us and applauding, he wouldn't have asked me so politely to not let go of his hand.

And so I huff again.

We all cram into the pretty little elevator. It's gold all around and there is a mirror on the ceiling. I tap at Harry's shoulder and point at the mirror, wanting him to look at it. He does for a mere second then stares at our escort.

"Ten," Harry tells him.

The elevator escort presses onto the button of our level and the elevator escalates. A bell signals our arrival to the level and we are yet again moving to reach our hotel room.

A bellboy is sat up against the wall, beside our room, probably tired of waiting for us for God knows how long. However, once he spots us he stands to his feet, smiling. He has a cart next to him with our small bags. I don't question why we have a bellboy; I assume its just compliments of the hotel.

Harry and I are finally let alone as the security men go to their rooms, which are all on this level, mostly across from us.

When Harry swipes his hotel card into the door, we are granted access and we enter the hotel room. He opens the door for the bellboy and me.

"Just leave the bags in the bedroom." Harry says to the guy as Harry takes off his blazer and unbuttons his black dress shirt.

I take off my heels, my feet aching at how uncomfortable the new shoes feel.

Harry takes a seat on the couch, crossing his legs and looking over to me. "Come here."

I make my way over to him until I hear a loud sound of something tumbling over.

I gasp, "one sec!"

Harry sighs, "Gisele, he can handle it."

I widen my eyes at him. "Let me go check. What if he's hurt?"

"It's two fucking duffle bags." Harry says, closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"Well excuse me for being kind." I make my way to our bedroom and notice the bellboy holding onto a lamp only two inches above the ground.

"Caught it," the guy smiles.

I smile too, "good."

The bellboy picks up the lamp and places it onto the table. He stands straight and clears his throat. "It's a pleasure to be in your presence, princess."

My smile lingers, "yours as well."

Suddenly, Harry wraps his hand around my waist.

Somehow the bellboy stands straighter. "The bags are placed on the dresser, Prince Harry."

Harry only nods, placing a kiss on my neck. Unsure of what to do the bellboy glances to the floor, "I'll be heading out now." He explains. He walks around us and shuts our hotel door. I turn to Harry, hitting his shoulder, "what was that for?" I ask, referring to how he made the bellboy uncomfortable.

"What?" He dares to ask.

"You're unbelievable," I spit. I attempt to walk away but am grabbed.

His breath hits my face, "why are you mad at me?"

I look into his eyes, noticing how serious Harry is. His sad and soft look sort of makes me feel guilty.

"I don't know..." I sigh.