Chapter 63

I was pissed off. How could they do that to someone who understand how it is being on the bottom. I wasn't going to let them get away with it fully. I am going to say something. I am going to say something to them all.

After I helped Kitty clean up, I went to take care of this. I went to talk to Mr. Shuster. I'm not going to let them go throw what I did. I really hope Mr. Shuster hears me out. If not anything I will talk to the others.

"Quinn, what can I help you with?" Mr. Shuster asked when I came into his office.

"We need to talk. Unique, Jake, and Marley just slushied Kitty. For a group that was once there and had that happen. Why would you let your group do that? I know that we are not on good terms. But I hope that you will do something about this." I told him.

"Well, Quinn you know that this was something you guys went throw. You should know. You did get slushied once in the past. Used to do it yourself. But I will talk to them." He told me.

I looked at him surprised at what he said. I feel like he isn't going to do much. But he is the who said he will be there for the students. But he won't be there for Kitty. I then said,

"Are you kidding me? That was all in my past. Yes, I did do it. But I made it clear to my glee kids that if they ever did it to your kids or anyone, I will kick them out of the group quicker then they can explain. Why do I feel like you might not say anything?"

"Quinn, I will talk to them. But kids will be kids." He told me.

"You have changed Mr. Shuster. You are not the man I know when we were under dogs. The fame has gone to your head." I said leaving him.

*Kitty's POV*

When lunch has finally came, I called a glee meeting with our group. I wanted to talk to everyone about what happened and what I expect to come from them. I know Quinn went and talk to Me. Shuester. I want to see what happened there.

"Thank you for everyone for meeting up." I said when I entered the room.

Everyone was already in there. I saw Santana, Brittany, and Quinn standing up front. I went over to join them. I know everyone has heard about what happened. I bet they are angry and worried. I am worried for them. I rather it be me taking the hit then my team.

"So, I know everyone heard about what happened this morning. Yes, it was Unique, Marley, and Jake who did it from New Directions. I am only going to say this once and I know Quinn, Brittany, and Santana will agree with me. We are going to be the bigger people. We are not going to do anything back at them or nothing." I told them.

"If anyone does everything to New Directions they will be answering to Santana, Brittany, and me. Do I make myself clear?" Quinn told them.

"If anyone does get slushied just text someone in the group or one of us. We will be there to help." Brittany told them.

"Do you think this over or just beginning?" Someone asked.

"Truthfully, we don't know. I went to talk to Mr. Shuester earlier. When I left there, I had no hope. He told me he will talk to them. But I am not giving you my word. Be prepared for anything." Quinn told us all.

Everyone looked at each other worried. I know to some people its just a drink. But here at McKinley it was so much more. I the spoke up,

"Hey guys. Even if this doesn't stop or if it does it means that they are scared of us. They think they can push us down like they use to be pushed down. But if we show them that we are better then them and strong it will be us on top still. All we have to do is stick together and show no fear. Be the bigger people and give them no reaction. So, when or if you guys ever do get slushied by them just don't give them the reaction they want. Just grab your things and head to the closest bathroom text someone. We will show them we are the better team."

"Kitty is right. They will realize that they can't bring us down. Don't worry Santana, Brittany, and I will figure this all out. They are only doing this because they see you guys as a threat, and they know they can't take us." Quinn told us.

I know after this meeting the group was in a better place with everything. I will be doing everything in my power to take most of the hits so none of them ever must go throw that. When everyone left, I stayed behind to talk to Quinn, Brittany, and Santana. I know Ryder stayed with us.

"So, how did Mr. Shuester take everything you told him?" I asked.

"He wasn't really listening. He told me he would he talk to them. But kids will be kids. So, I won't trust that. Just be there for them. Be the bigger people guys. I know you can do that. We will take care of it. Just worry about each other." Quinn told me.

"Okay. We will talk to you later." I told them.

Ryder and I then left them. I know they would figure this out for us. They know how it is. They won't want us to go throw what they went throw. I just hope Mr. Shuester will do something about it. But I am not holding my breathe.