Chapter 27

I walked down the empty hallway. Mostly everyone is doing something. I have nothing to do. So I went to the one place where I know I will be good at.

I sat on the bleachers outside doing some work. It was really nice out. I don't get why people don't hang out here more often. We are allowed. I heard someone coming up behind me.

"I have been looking for you." Someone said. I turned around to see...

*Ryder's POV*

I walked out of glee with Jake, Marley, and Unique. I watched Kitty walk away from us. She is still pretty mad at us.

"She is still pretty mad at you guys." Unique said.

"I would be too if someone was not on board with my relationship." Marley said.

"But Marley, it is the composition." Jake said.

"That helped us get glee back." Marley told us.

"She is right. We really should try for Kitty. She is our friend and if this guy likes her and makes her happy. That is all we can ask for." I said to Jake.

"I don't know man. My brother told me that in the past this happened and it didn't go so well." He said.

"Yeah. But that was the past. I think we should talk to her." I suggested.

"She doesn't want to talk to us. She just wants her heart broken." Jake said.

"Well, you can think that. But I am going to go talk to her." I said walking away.

I walked around the school looking for her. Where would she be? Wait, I now know here she would be. The one place she could think. I walked to the bleachers. I saw her sitting there doing so work. I walked up to her.

"I have been looking for you." I said. She turned around to look at me.

"You have. Have you. Why?" She asked me.

"I want to talk." I said.

"Talk about what?" She asked me.

"I want to apology for how I have been acting." I looked at her. "I am sorry Kitty. I just don't want to see you get hurt." I told her.

"I except for apology. But you are going to be try going to be a better friend." She told me.

"I understand. I will try my best." I said.

*Kitty's POV*

I looked at Ryder. I am happy he is going to try. He will not do this to me. At one of them are willing to try for my happiness. Jake he will just realize I am not going to put up with him. I am happy and he will not take that away from me. Or he will lose a friend.