Chapter 23

"I am here to pick up Kitty. We are post to hang out after her practice." Hunter said to me.

"Oh what are going on with you and her?" Jake asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked us.

"What are you two? Friends? Or more then friends?" Jake asked.

"We are friends. But it doesn't matter what we are. You two have no say who I can talk to or hang out with." We heard. Jake and I turned around to see Kitty standing behind us.

"Kitty, we were just talking. It is no problem." Hunter said.

"Hunter, you are sweet. But I know these two. They are questioning you to get information." Kitty said to him.

"No Kitty. We were just talking." Jake said.

"Then why are you still here?" She asked looking at us.

"We thought you would like us to walk you home. But it looks like you had plans made. So we were going to go. Talk to you later Kitty. Nice seeing you Hunter." I said. Then Jake and I walked away from Kitty and Hunter.

"You okay man?" Jake asked me.

"Yeah I am fine. Their just friends." I said.

*Kitty's POV*

I watched Jake and Ryder walk away from me and Hunter. Why were they up here to talk to him? I know them. They were not up here to just talk to him. They wanted answers for something. But what?

"Ready to go?" Hunter asked me.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said. Then we went to Limo Beans for some coffee and to hang out. We sat on a couch to talk.

"So do you know what you are going to do this week?" Hunter asked me.

"No. I might not sing this week." I told him.

"What? You love to sing. You have to do this week. Show them that you can be a leader. Do a solo." He told me.

"I don't know. Mr. Shuester probably give most the solos to Marley. Why would he give them to me?" I said not looking at him. He touched my face to make me look at him. I gave him a small smile.

"At the Warblers if one of us want a solo we fight for it. You need to fight for them. I believe you can do it." He said to me.

"Thanks Hunter. But I don't know." I said to him.

"I say you should do it. I believe in you. You just need to believe in yourself." He said to me.

"I do believe myself. But there is so much a girl can do to get what she wants. Sometimes Mr. Shuester doesn't think for the team. He just thinks what he likes." I said.

"Yeah. I can see with all the Journey songs he did. He finally got away from those songs. But he needs to put other voices out there. Like your voice. You can really sing. I think you can take it home for them." He said to me.

"That is so sweet Hunter. You are really amazing and what I need in my life." I said to him.

"Awe. That is so sweet. I like having you in my life too." He said.

We hanged until he took me home. It was so much fun. I was laying in my bed relaxing. I heard my phone going off. I know that ring tone. It was.......