Chapter 53

We then sat there working on our homework. I couldn't stop smiling. Knowing Ryder is coming to join my glee club. This is going to be amazing. We are now defiantly going to win. New Directions better watch out. They have a real threat coming.

*Ryder's POV*

So, today is a big day. I was going to quiet New Directions and then join Kitty's glee club. I already have a song picked out and everything. I was ready to do this. I know everyone in New Directions won't understand but I must do this. It just feels right.

"Mr. Shuester, can we talk?" I asked Mr. Shuester.

I was nervous about leaving them. But it feels right to do it. Right when I got to school I went to find Mr. Shuester to get this done and over with.

"Yeah, sure Ryder. What's going on?" He asked me.

"I came to tell you that I'm leaving New Directions." I told him.

"But why? You are a great assist to the group. You are a leader." He told me.

"Because it doesn't feel the same anymore. All that matters are who is getting the next big solo and how many solos everyone has. That isn't why I joined. Also, how is everyone treating Kitty isn't right. I don't want to be part of a group like that. I'm sorry." I told him truthfully.

"Okay. If you ever change your mind there is always a spot for you." He told me.

"Thanks Mr. Shuester." I said. I then left.

Now the hard part was over. I can join Kitty's glee club during sixth block. That is when they all meet up for their glee time. I then headed to Kitty's locker to tell her I quiet.

"Hey you." I said coming up to her.

"Hey." She said to me.

"So, I did it. I quiet. Later today I will be joining you." I told her.

"Really? So, Mr. Shuester didn't try to convince you to stay?" She asked me.

"He tried a little bit. But when I told him my reasons I think he understood." I told her.

"Well, they're lose. Our gain." She said.

"I can't wait for you to hear my song. I think you will like it." I told her.

"I bet whatever you sing it will be great." She told me.

*Kitty's POV*

I couldn't wait for later today now. Ryder was going to try out for the glee Quinn, Brittany, Santana, and I started. He told me I was going to love his song choose. It makes me wonder what it might be. When that time came around I was heading to the auditorium with some of the girls. But were then stopped by Marley, Jake, and Unique.

"May I help you three?" I asked annoyed they stopped us.

"How could you do this to us Kitty? I thought you were our friends." Marley said.

"What are you talking about? Last time I checked friends don't treat each other like shit and make them feel like crap." I told them.

"You convincing Ryder to leave New Directions." Jake said to me.

"One, I did nothing with that. Two, he chooses to that himself because you guys are acting like a big bunch of asses and he wanted nothing to do with that. Now if don't mind. We are late to hear Ryder's audience to our glee club." I told them.

Then the girls and I just walked past them studded. I know I probably just made it worse. But you know what. I don't care because their faces were worth it all. I will give a heads up to Ryder before they get to him. Now the it all has begun.