Chapter 8

"Marissa why are making a big deal about. Kitty and I are just friends. You are my girlfriend, but if you are making a big deal about me being friends with her. Then I choose Kitty. She doesn't care who I am friends with. I am sorry Marissa but it is over." He said.

"What? What?" Marissa yelled. "It is your fault." She turned and slapped me. I looked at her. My mom taught me better than that. I just turned and started to walk away. But Marissa grabbed my arm and throws me to the ground and started to hit me. She is going to regret this. She was on top of me hitting me. I grabbed her hair and throw her to the ground. I got up and looked at her. She looks worse then I look. Even though she hit me more than one throw to the ground did more damage.

"If you know any better you will just walk away and never talk to me again." I said grabbing my things and walking away. Ryder ran up to me.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah fine. I know how to take a hit." I said smiling.

"How is that?" Ryder asked.

"I have five older brothers. We wrestle a lot of time." I said.

"Okay that makes a lot of sense. Let me see your face." He said pulling me closer.

"Fine." I said. He looked at my face. There were no bad marks she made. But she did get a few good hits in. But I think that one flip hurt more than all the hits she did.

"Okay nothing that bad. You will heal." He said.

"Okay. Thanks." I said.

"No problem." Ryder said. He walked me to my class. We both just made it to our class. I heard that Marissa had to go home because she had really bad pain in her shoulder. The nurse thought she just fell. None of the adults know what happened. They think she fell. No one asked about me. Even though I have marks all over my face and arms. But a few of them are going away. When I heard the bell ring for the end of the day I was the happiest person in the world. I just wanted to go home.

*Jake POV*

"Hey Ryder. Did what happened to Kitty?" I asked Ryder.

"You didn't hear Kitty and Marissa got into a fight together." He said.

"Wow. How do you feel about Kitty beating up your girlfriend?" I asked.

"She is no more my girlfriend. We broke up." He said.

"I am sorry man. But why did you guys break up?" I asked him.

"Because....."