Chapter 38

"You have nothing to say. Of course, but you know what. I do have something to say. It's over."

I then got out of his car and walked away. I didn't know where I was going. I didn't know where I was. I then pulled out my phone and tried to call me parents. It just went to voice mail.

"Mom, can you please answer your phone and call me back." I said into the phone.

Who do I call now? Most of the glee members might not answer after I quiet. But I think one person would.

*Ryder's POV*

The guys and I were hanging at my place playing video games. None of them asked me questions about Kitty and me. Right when I was about to win the game.

I then heard my phone go off. It ringtone was for one certain person. I then paused the game.

"What? Come on Ryder. What gives?" Jake asked. As the rest of the guys complained and wined. But I just ignored them all.

"Hello." I said answering my phone.

"Ryder?" I heard the person on the other side say.

"Kitty, what's wrong?" I asked.

I then heard the asking questions to each other. I once again ignored them.

"If you are busy I understand." Kitty was saying.

"I am not. What's up?" I told her walking away from the guys.

"I need a ride. Please don't say it. But I need someone right now." Kitty said sadly. It sounds like she was about to cry or just got done crying.

"Where's Hunter?" I asked consured. If he hurt her, he will regret it.

"I don't know. I left him. Please Ryder. I really need someone." She said.

"Where are you?" I asked her.

"I am by the cheese factory and that gas station everyone loves to hang out." She told me.

"Okay. I will be right there. Stay there." I told her.

I then hanged up and went to get my keys and shoes.

"Why did Kitty call?" Jake asked me.

"She needs me. I will be right back." I told them.

*Kitty's POV*

I stayed where I was. I just was scared. I was alone. But I will be fine. What am I going to tell everyone? I know they are going to ask. Mostly after seeing my Facebook status was changed from in a relationship with Hunter to single.

I was standing there for a while until I saw the one car I was waiting for. I smiled when I saw Ryder get out and came over to me. He leads me to his car and we drove off. I didn't care where at less I was far away from there.