Chapter 40

Kitty, if he hurt you... he will regret it.

*Kitty's POV*

I read Ryder's text. I know he wants to help. But I feel like a fool for falling for him. I really liked him. I then texted him back.

He didn't hurt me. Just broke my heart. That was the only thing he hurt.

Okay. But if I see his ugly face. He will regret it.

Please don't. I don't need you to get in trouble.

Fine only because you asked. Now I have something to ask you.

That is?

Come back to glee. We need you.

I don't know Ryder.

What don't you know? We miss you.

Yeah right. Not everyone misses me.

Kitty, will you stop beating yourself up. You can't have known he was planning that. He treated all.

Yeah I know. But I was the fool who feel for someone on the other side. You guys tried to tell me. I didn't believe you.

So what. Everyone made mistakes. No one will judge you for your mistakes.

I don't know Ryder. I don't think many people want me back after how I left and treated them.

Kitty if you guys could take me back when I left. Then we will take you back when you left.

I will think about it. Can't promise anything.

I then put my phone away. I just don't know if I am ready to go back. I know some people would judge me. I know some people won't trust me. I just walked to the bleachers and hanged out there until my next class.