Chapter 42

"That is a lie. You guys suck without her." Someone said from the door. We turned to see Quinn standing there. But she was not alone. All the graduates were there.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mr. Shuster asked them.

"I called them." I said.

"You said it was about Kitty. What's going on?" Quinn asked me.

"She feels like she doesn't belong here. Also, not wanted. If anyone can help. It's you guys. Maybe you guys can talk to her or something." I said to them.

"Who said we need her? If she doesn't want to come back then fine. Her lose. We don't need her. All she did was bring drama. We have leaders. We got the number we need." Unique said.

Rachel shock her head at what Unique said. She then spoke up and said,

"Unique, you are wrong. Out of everyone in this room. Kitty was the only one that did something about losing glee. She was the only one who started the strike and got help. Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes we don't listen to our friends. But doesn't mean they don't belong here. That is what this club is about. Having a place to be themselves. You guys need her. She brings something to this group that no one else does."

"Rachel right. Kitty is truly the leader here. Sorry if no one agrees. But we see it. We been here longer then you. You guys want to know why Rachel was our leader?" Quinn asked.

We all nodded at her. Then Santana said,

"She could be annoying and full of herself. But out of anyone in our group she was the only one that pushed us to do our best."

"She may have made a good singer to the compaction. But she was always there for us. Never let us fall." Quinn said.

"Even if we fell. She was always there with a plan. Also, a speech to bring us up." Mike told us.

"She was our rock, our glue. She never gave up on us." Puck said.

"Thanks guys. Even though I dated the compaction like Kitty did. These guys were there for me when the truth came out. You guys need to be there for her." Rachel said.

"Then what can we do?" I asked them.

They looked at each other and smiled. Then Rachel stepped forward and looked at us. She then said,

"Do what you guys do best. If guys need so help figuring that out. We will be here to help. If that's okay with you Mr. Shuster?"

"It's always okay." He said.

Then Rachel walked to the white board and wrote,