Chapter 4

I got done and sighed. What does she got that I don't have. I am a cheerleader. I am amazing. I grabbed my things and turned to see the picture of Finn looking at me. Some people would think that is weird, but not me. I take it as a sign. I have to get glee back.

The bell rang for first block. I grabbed my things and walked pasted Finn. "I promise Finn. I will get it back I swear." I said to him. I walked into the fast movement that we called the hallways. I couldn't get the fact that Ryder is dating that Marissa girl out of my head. I was in my own thoughts until I heard the bell. I was walking to the library for my free block but I felt a hand touch me. I turned around to see Marissa. Oh what does this girl want. I really don't want to deal with this girl right now. But let's see what she wants.

"Marissa what a pleasure. Can I help you with something?" I asked her.

"Yes you can. I want you to stay away from Ryder." Marissa said looking at me as if she means busy.

"What?" I said acting like I didn't hear her.

"What didn't you hear me? I said stay away from Ryder. I don't want you to talk to him, look at him, or be near him. Do you understand me?" She asked me.

"Whatever Marissa. But here the thing. If you are so scared that I am going to steal Ryder away from you. Then you should be scared. The only way Ryder is going to leave you is because he is going to find out that you are a hard core bitch and he desarves better. That better is going to be me. But I will do nothing to ruin your guys relationship. If it ends it is going to be your fault not my fault. Good luck with that." I said walking away from her with attitude.

I sat on a couch that was in the back if the library. I brought my cell phone out and texted Marley.

U will never believe who just talked to me.