Chapter 10

"Sounds good." I said. I closed my locker. I turned to see Ryder coming my way with Jake.

"Hey." Ryder said.

"Hey. I am sorry about what happened to you and Marissa." Marley said.

"It's cool Marley. So Kitty can I walk you home?" Ryder asked me.

"Yeah sure. I will see you girls at Marley's place." I said.

"Okay see you later." Marley said smiling.

"See you at Marley's." Unique said.

"Okay. Ready." I looked at Ryder.

"Yeah. See you guys." Ryder said. We walked out the school together. We were walking in silents.

"So did you hear about Marissa? She had to go to the hospital." I said not looking at him.

"Yeah I heard that." He said.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah I am fine. Most of the bruises went away." I said looking at him now.

"That is good." He said smiling at me.

"Yeah." I said. I looked around we were at my house.

"So..." He said.

"So we are here. I will talk to you later." I said.

"Okay. See you later." He said.

"Text me later okay." I said walking to my front door. I opened the front door and walked in. It was a quiet in the house. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and packed my bag to sleepover at Marley's. I then went to the kitchen and wrote a note for my parents.

Sleepover at Marley's place. I love you. See you tomorrow.

I walked out the door and walked to Marley's place. I got to her place. I knocked at the door. Ms.Rosa answered the door.

"Hi Kitty." Ms.Rosa said smiling at me.

"Hi Ms.Rosa." I said.

"They are in her room. You know where that is." She said. I walked right to her room.

"Hey ladies." I said walking into the room.

"Hey Kitty. How was the walk home with Ryder?" Unique asked.

"It was weird. We walked in silence most of it. I told him to text me. So lets see if he does.

"I think he will." Marley said.

"I do too." Unique said.

"Okay I need help with something." I said.

"What is it?" They asked.

"I need help to get...."

Don't Stop Believingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें